Chapter Six

Percy's POV

Plumetting back to earth wasn't on Percy's list ever. It was like falling back to Tartarus again. Well at least they are falling into a better place from.

Soon they came crashing onto a forest well actually it was a garden and a huge one. After the garden was a mansion. At least no one got hurt from the fall.

Chaos was not in his enemy list but now Chaos is. Chaos had made them go back to earth. The saddest place of all dimensions. Percy sighed as he hugged Annabeth tighter and inhaling the scent of his hair.

Suddenly a note fell onto Annabeth's lap. It wrote:

Dear Sumato and Mizu,

I know you hate me for sending you here but I need you to restore peace as you both are the only people that can do that. This mansion is a sorry gift. Hope you like them. All appliances are in the mansion.

If you need anything just call out and it will be there.

Chaos.

Percy grunted but damn the mansion was nice. And he wish his damn friends were here. Damn they weren't here. Percy sighed at that thought.

Annabeth gave him a kiss on his cheek like she knew what was he thinking. Percy gave her a small smile and took her hand. They walked to the mansion hand in hand.

When they walked to the door, Annabeth couldn't stop gasping at the architecture. Typical Annabeth. Percy thought whike listening at her rambling about the house.

He opened the door and whoa was the place cool. At first it was the living room. Simple but home. Then they went yo the kitchen. To Percy's surprise that the food were all blue. Percy jumped in happiness and started eating while Annabeth laughed. "Oh Seaweed Brain."

"Lof yo tu." Percy said between bites. Then they went to their room. It was decorated beautifully. half of it was grey whike half of it was sea green. One side had a sea green self with books and a work table. The other side was an aquarium. In the middle of the room was a king-size bed.

Percy acting like a five year old ran towards the bed and jumped up and down. Annabeth shook her head saying "This is going to be a long night...."