Beach Day

3rd POV

Weiss opened her eyes to the sound of the birds, the breeze flowing against the curtains. She yawned as she stretched before standing up, she looked on the floor to see that Y/N wasn't in the room.

Weiss: did he even come back?
Yang: who....

She looked down at the ground.

Yang: where's Y/N?
Weiss: you really do amaze me sometimes.
Yang: I have my moments.

Yang stretched before swinging her legs out of bed and standing up, her knees cracking was heard.

Yang: now listen, I don't know what everyone's plan was for today, but I truly believe a day at the beach would be wonderful
Ruby: the beach!

Blake sat up.

Blake: why'z....is everyone's yelling?
Weiss: they want to go to the beach, though I think Y/N is a more pressing matter.

Meanwhile, Y/N walked up to a drunk homeless man, he wore a white t-shirt.

Y/N: better than nothing.

Y/N grabbed the homeless guy and yanked the shirt off of him before putting it on, accidentally rubbing his hand against the SDC that was burned into his skin. He took a deep breath as he smacked the wall.

Y/N: DAMN!

The girls arrived at the beach, Yang holding a surfboard as Blake held an umbrella and her book. Ruby held her goggles as Weiss held sunscreen and a towel.

Weiss: please don't soak me.
Ruby and Yang: no promises

They all moved onto the beach, the soft breeze blowing their hair as they found a spot to sit down and set up their items. Blake set up the umbrella and immediately began reading. Yang grabbed Weiss and turned her around and hugged her tightly, not in a friendly way, but completely devious.

Yang: alright Weiss, this is how we do, you either get in the water or I grab some bare boobage.
Weiss: I heard you watching that anime last night! No way you are going to threaten me with such a thing.
Yang: I'm not hearing a "I'll go in"
Weiss: YANG!
Yang: haha, alright, jokes aside....I'm throwing you in.

Yang picked her up by her underarms, Ruby quickly grabbing her legs. The two sisters together walked with Weiss over to the water before throwing her in.

Weiss: ASSHOLES!

Ruby and Yang both began laughing, arms around eachother.

Meanwhile, Y/N stood in an alleyway, a Faunus standing with him.

Faunus: 400 lien, it's a full bottle, should last you a month. Are you set?
Y/N: I don't have much of a choice. By any chance, are you able to pick up Pronsiphoral?
Faunus: dude, that is difficult to come by, I might know a guy, but that will be 1400 lien if I'm able to get it.
Y/N: I don't have much of a choice, im running out of what I have. Please have it within the next couple days and I will pay double.
Faunus: I'll see what I can do. How many do you have?
Y/N: last time I checked, none. The only thing helping right now is putting cold liquids on my chest, that and submerging myself.
Faunus: alright, I'll talk to my guy.
Y/N: I appreciate it.

Y/N opened up the pill bottle and swallowed a couple Vicodin before putting it in his pocket, his dealer already gone.

Y/N: this can work....need that Pronsiphoral though, and urgently.

He walked over to the shade and sat down, breathing heavily as his chest began to glow, grabbing a beer bottle on the ground next to him.

Y/N: shit.

Y/N sat in the shade of an alleyway, breathing heavily as held a bottle of beer in his hand. He poured it on his chest, slowly dimming the blue glow.

Y/N: this isn't good.