First Day of Classes

3rd POV

Y/N slept on the floor, the blanket over him as he laid on the cold floor. He felt something tap his shoulder, causing him to jump awake.

Y/N: the hell?

Yang removed her foot from his shoulder before kneeling down and looking at him.

Yang: we are going to start decorating, would you like to help?
Y/N: I don't own anything except my pills...speaking of which.

He pulled out the pills and quickly swallowed them.

Yang: you know those aren't good for you.
Y/N: they are the only thing that can relieve my pain.
Yang: I have another thing that can possibly help.
Y/N: and that is?

Yang motioned her eyes over to Weiss who was still sleeping soundly.

Y/N: you beautiful blonde bimbo, I'm with you on this 100%.

Yang laughed as she helped Y/N to his feet.

Yang: the look in your eyes tells me you have a plan.
Y/N: I was born ready for this

Y/N slowly lifted the blanket from her ankles. He gently grabbed her ankles and got a girl grip.

Y/N: TEN! TWENTY-TWO! HUT!

Weiss' eyes shot open as she was yanked from her from the bed, pulling and dropping her onto the floor with a scream. Ruby, Blake, and Yang laughed as Weiss fixed herself.

Weiss: how dare you!
Y/N: if it makes you feel any better, your legs look really good.

Her eyes widened.

Weiss: HOW FAR DID YOU SEE UP?!

Y/N looked at her for a second, silence filling the room.

Y/N: very.

Timeskip

The team sat in the classroom, Weiss having bags under his eyes with Y/N having a slap mark on his face, slowly healing.

Weiss: I didn't need you to hold me over the shoulder!
Y/N: it was the wish of Blake, not my fault you move like a horse with a broken leg.
Weiss: I do not!
Porter: you two settle down! Class is almost over, do you truly wish to end it by talking to me on your first day?
Y/N: I don't.
Porter: then both of you be quiet.

Timeskip

Y/N sat in the dining area, a fresh hand print imprinted on his jaw. Across the table from him was Weiss, her makeup running and her hair wet.

Y/N: I think you're starting to dry.
Weiss: shut up.
?????: Ow! Cardin!

This got everyone's attention. Y/N watched as the rabbit Faunus was getting her ears pulled.

Cardin: I told you they were real!
?????: please stop it!
Cardin: hahaha!

He let go of her ear, before she walked off, her eyes filled with sadness as she remained quiet.
Y/N looked at Jaune who had his fist balled, he then glanced over to Pyrrha who was looking at Jaune with worry.

Y/N: Jaune, want to handle those guys?
Jaune: what?
Y/N: I think I might be able to break the big one's collar bone if I get an angle right, you make a tackle at the waist, it might be able to bring him forward just enough for me to break it.
Jaune: we'd probably get suspended.
Y/N: one thing I hate more than a bully is a coward, are you going to stand up for the victim or will you stand to the side?
Jaune: I uh-
Y/N: your hesitation is telling me other wise, I'm going for his collar, join if you want.

Y/N pushed himself away from the table, the girls all looking at him as he turned the corner.

Jaune: wait Y/N!

Y/N walked over to Cardin and tapped him on the shoulder. Cardin turned to look over his shoulder.

Cardin: hey look guys, it's another Faunus. What are you supposed to be?
Y/N: honestly wish I knew. Now listen, I need you to do me a favor.
Cardin: and what would that be?
Y/N: I would like you to apologize to the cute bunny girl, and if you don't I will break your collar.

Cardin stood up, towering over Y/N.

Cardin: what did you say?
Y/N: you heard me, now do you want to walk over there or do I?

Cardin punched Y/N in face, a bit of blood flying out.

Y/N: Ohohohoho, I was hoping you would do that.

Y/N jumped up and with used his strength to punch down on Cardin's shoulder, a snap being heard in the dining area. Carson went to the ground screaming his lungs off as Y/N held his hand in pain.

Y/N: holy shit! That hurt!

He looked at his hand, broken down to his wrist. Y/N's eyes widened as his eyes turned bright blue. He gritted his teeth as he then turned around, kicking Cardin in the stomach, another crack being heard, ribs and Y/N's ankle breaking. Yang ran up to Y/N and put him in a choke hold.

Yang: Calm down! You got him!

Y/N's eyes stopped glowing, his body started to heat up however, causing the fiery blonde to quickly get off of him.
Y/N went to the ground struggling to breathe, his chest began blowing a light blue along with his neck, almost as if they were cracks. He was choking. Weiss stood up and kneeled by him, placing her hand on his back, though quickly removing it as it heated up.

Weiss: what the hell is this?
Y/N: grab....my....pills!
Weiss: what?
Y/N: not the....Vicodin....the unnamed one.

She quickly reached into his pants pockets to grab the pill he was referring to. She opened the bottle and brought it over to his mouth. He quickly grabbed the pill and swallowed hard. He breathed out a mist of neon blue as his temperature cooled down.

Y/N: thanks....

He stood up as he looked at Cardin on the ground, blood seeping on the ground. His eyes widened as he sat down.

Y/N: I didn't mean....to go that far.