(Sit down, you won't able to go anywhere in this weather. Let's talk this over tea. Call Asim.)

"Unhone yeh deal mujhe handle karne ke liye kaha hai. Aur main apko price bata chuka hoon. Deal hogi toh issi price pe, warna nahi." Telling them this, Hayder nods his head at his assistant, his assistant quickly came there, and took Hayder's briefcase, while his team also started to leave.

(He asked me to handle this. And I've told you my price. We will do deal on this price otherwise there won't be any deal.)

Hayder was the last one to leave, but before he could open the door, Talal Randhawa stopped him. "Done! Deal tumhare price pe hi hogi."

(Done! We are okay with your price.)

Firoz looked at his son, shocked that he has taken this decision without discussing with him.

A small smirk fall on Hayder's face, which father son couldn't see as he was facing the door.

Who said only Dawar is good with words?

•••

Tiredly, Hayder put his hand on his neck and tried snapping it. Talal and Firoz Randhawa left with their team. He was alone in the conference room. Taking out his phone, he thought of calling Asim to tell him deal is done. But saw there was no network. Pittar pattar of rain falling on the window disturbed the stillness of the room, making him realise there was no network because of heavy rain.

His belly gurgled, looking at his wrist watch, he saw it was past lunch time.

He quickly stood up, and thought of going to restaurant which was downstairs.

Main kuch bhool raha hoon? As he entered the elevator, he thought, confusingly. Shaking his head, he pressed the button. When the door of elevator closed, it is when he realises what he has forgotten.

"Hyra!" She was still upstairs.

He quickly tried to stop the elevator, but no use. It only stopped when he reached 1st floor, he once again pushed the button.

When he entered the waiting room, he saw Hyra curled up on the single sofa, sleeping, her dupatta wrapped around her. The thin fabric of her dupatte was not enough to warm her as she was shivering.

Going to her, he sat on the floor in front of her. Her brown hair was covering most of her hair, some of its wispy getting in her opened mouth. Her spectacle was misplaced on her face.

Kaise soti hai. Hayder's nose scrunched.

Taking off his coat, he put it on Hyra, even when she was cold, she was sleeping so peacefully.

"Hyra," He softly called her. Voice so low that it could barely reach anyone, like he doesn't want to wake her. "Hyra," Hyra's chest was tenderly raising and falling. She was sleeping without a care in the world.

"Hyra!" He shook her.

His loud voice and the shaking frightened Hyra, as she abruptly sat up, only to bumped her head to his, also drop her spectacle.

"Ouch! Aise samne kon baithta hai." Holding her head, she scolded the person in front of her.

(Who sit this closely to anyone?)

Her half opened eyes couldn't recognised Hayder in front of her.

"What? Hosh mein aao." He picked her spectacle up from floor and told her.

(Come to your sense.)

"Hayder bhai?" His voice removed all her sleep. Rubbing her eyes, she saw it was indeed Hayder in front of her, not some dream. "I am sorry."