♧8♧

After the Militans were now in control and Arisu poor poor stupid Arisu went on with the plan and found a safe inside a closet and the safe beeped because he got the wrong safe and based on how fast the boy was caught, Chishiya must have already informed Aguni about the "traitors" and now I'm stuck in a position of 3 unconscious bodies around me when they tried to take Usagi as well.

I'd already put a tracking chip on Arisu and gave the device to Usagi with the help of Tatta who sneaked me the thing but while Niragi took her he smashed the thing and all I could do was watch everything while I sat in the security room watching over the servalence cameras.

Niragi on top of Usagi with Beach members pinning her down to a bed and not a singal trance of Chishiya and Kuina yet. He probably already has the cards right now as I think. I have a gun from the weapons room already pointed at Niragi if he goes too far even though the sight of him licking Usagi makes me want to throw up and kill him on the spot. But patience is key as for Chishiya I had no doubt he'd betray us if any of us messed up- he'll be meeting my fists as soon as I could just find hi-

'GAME
10 OF HEARTS'

"You've got to be shitting me"
The screen lights up and low and behold the fucking 10 of hearts. I can't believe it.

'EVERYONE GATHER IN THE MAIN HALL FOR THE GAME TO START'

I'll come back here and get a phone for now, then finding Arisu and guiding Usagi to him is my goal. I run out the room and towards the hall and when I get there there's a whole entire tope of this idiotic people swarming the table, yelling and screaming at each other. I don't have time for this.
I push through and grab a phone till everyone settles down and the rules are explained

'WITCH
THERE'S A WITCH AMONG EVERYONE HERE WHO HAS THE ABILITY TO KILL AND SABOTAGE YOU ALL INTO TRYING TO FIND THEM. THE AIM IS TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE WITCH IS A BURN THEM IN THE FIRE OF JUDGMENT'

There's a rumbling sound out and when we turn to the window in the dining area there's a huge fire out.

'THE GAME WILL COMMENCE. YOU HAVE 2 HOURS'
"Only two freaking hours"

There's gasps and screams coming from the other side of the room. A women I don't entirely know was just stabbed in the chest with a knife.

'What the hell? That was awfully too soon'

Ann goes over to check her pulse
"She's gone" everyone goes into a fit of panic till someone else speaks up then someone else till there's conversation on how to find the witch but it's all too much and too loud for me to hear anything and figure out anything till someone yells and the room quiets down. Aguni.

He walks slow to the center of the room and to the girl "Is tell me. Who? Who is it? Come on step forward if you even have the guts"

'It's not about guts. He's an idiot to think they'd just step forward'

"You won't huh?...fine...kill them all"
Okay no. I step out and towards him as people even further and murmur under there's breathes in the silence.

"You can't be fucking serious killing them all off to find the witch. Would be a waste of time and effort as well as lives" he obverses me with a bored expression and fogged eyes. He himself is already gone. What happened to the fire in thsoe eyes?
Hatter.

"Kill them all" he orders again and there's a silence before Niragi yells and starts gun fire at the roof and the chaos from just the beginning of the game erupts into something even worse. People are being pushed, stepped on and shot at the rapid speed they can all move at till there's no more silence left in the halls and our minds to think and process, only thing left is to survive. He continues to stare at me till I have no time to waste looking at a washed up piece of shit, he has no idea what he's caused and I'm in no mood to stay and watch it.