◇7◇

I'd spent the whole day doing nothing, and I mean nothing. The parties weren't as hyped as usual so I didn't like the vibe so I chilled in the lounge for a while but then Niragi started to pester me with the most darkest red roses I've ever seen.

The rest of the day I wonder if I could wonder out of Beach but something about needing the company felt better. And that brought another problem to my mind, I didn't talk or like that many people to actually now just go out and find new company. I was a seriously friendly person and I swear I knew half the town so cheat on me I'd expose how you slept with your aunt's sister's dog.

Instead of choosing human company I'd found a nice bottle of wine I was drinking the other night.

The day turned to night faster than I'd expected with how boring it was to find myself back on the same roof, drinking and staring out to what future there even was left for me here.

"I was curious about something actually"

"Which was?"

I wasn't even surprised by Chishiya's presences as he sat down next to me on the roof. A routine we fall into. I wouldn't really see the blonde during the day but at night, on this roof it was just us.

"Why'd you kill the innocent and fragile but protect the bad or at least half bad" I stared at him at small lose for words at his question but I answer. He must be half talking about himself.

"I told you. To pass my better judgment. I believe there are people who deserve life and people who don't. People who do are those who are willing to fight for a life they want to live or a live at all. People who don't are those who sit and wait for someone or something to make their lives better than them doing it themselves, it makes their lives meaningless. Or in this case you must be thinking of that old women more, if I sit and cry and wait for my attacker to get ready to kill me, I've already accepted death. If I look like I'd given up then sure but if I try to cry my way out of the situation that's pretty clear crocodile tears aren't gonna get me out, why bother? it's pathetic. So i do them a savour and help out to ens the battle they failed to even end on their own. I'm no god but if I was, I'd killed and saved at the right cause"

"You sure about that. You're sounding a lot like a Reaper in these borderlands" I stare at him and lean in again, he doesn't move but his jaws tightens as do lips slightly part, I grin to myself at that and take another sip.

"I'm sure" I back away.
And stare up at the night sky above

"Wanna sip?" He just takes the glass from my hand and takes the sip.

"If it makes you feel better. That was technically an indirect kiss"

"And why would that make me feel better"

"The way you stand or sit and do nothing when I near your face and when our lips are just an inch away from touching and your breathing slightly increases" his jaw and shoulders visibly tenses but for a fraction of a second as well as the suprise that crosses his eye but just as quickly as it came it disappeared, I almost miss it.

"What if I mean to just stand my ground"

"And yet your lips parted just now when I did. There's a difference between standing your ground and going with the flow of things of some benefit" his eyes are filled with amusement that matches his smile on his face as he continues to stare up.

"What did you do in your past life?" A change if subject.

"Lawyer. And you?"

"Doctor. Specialized more in the ER. I would have been moved deeper into the hospital to calmer cases if all this hadn't happened. But in a way, I'm glad. I like the thrill"