Part 34 - Another

Start from the beginning

"Joy..."

"I said no one, Jay."

"Joy."

After he said that, I look at him. I can see, how serious he was right now. Is he really curious about it? Okey then, I will tell him about it.

"After I tell this, I hope you won't tell anyone about it."

"It's not like I'm going to expose that person by myself."

I rolled my eyes. I'm sorry, Sunghoon. This is for my life and your life. That's all.

"It's Sunghoon."

"What?! Sunghoon confessed to you?!"

We both turn our head to the loud voice and saw Jake who is already looking at us with shocked face. I open my eyes widely after see that.

"Jake."

Without letting me say anything, he quickly walks away from the place.

"Bro, where are you going?"

Jay shouted at him.

"Find him and wants to know why did he confess to Joy. He never thinking about how I like her too."

Jake said with full of anger, and walks out from the dorm, leaving the two of us quiet.

I was stun to speak after heard what he said just now. Did he likes me too? I turn my head to Jay. He also being silence right now.

"Is that true?"

I ask him, still shocked. Jay turns to me. He sighed and walks towards me slowly but I quickly back up.

"Leave me alone."

I said before walk away, leaving Jay who is calling my name right now. I still shock about what happen just now.

Two of our members are liking me. How can???

...

Jungwon pov

Heeseung hyeong, Sunghoon hyeong, Sunoo hyeong, Niki and I are practicing in the practice room when suddenly Jake hyeong come inside the room with angry.

"Yah, Park Sunghoon !"

He shouted calling Sunghoon hyeong with full of anger. We all got shocked by that. It's first time for us to see him this mad. What makes he mad? And why did he calls Sunghoon hyeong so loudly like that?

"Jake-"

Without letting Sunghoon hyeong say anything, Jake hyeong fastly grab his collar, leaving us in shock.

"Why did you do that?! "

He ask with madly to him.

"Did what?!"

Sunghoon hyeong ask him back. Jake hyeong likes he anytime will punch Sunghoon hyeong's face. But, before he did that, we pulled them away of each other faster.

"Why did you confess to her when you already know that I like her too?!"

Jake hyeong shouted make everyone inside the room quiet for a moment. We got stun to speak after that. Like who?

"Jake... Please calm down."

Heeseung hyeong said calmly to Jake hyeong who is literally glaring at Sunghoon hyeong that is fixing his shirt back, because of Jake hyeong's grabs just now.

"How can I calm down if he made the first move before I did?!"

Jake hyeong said make us look at each other confusedly.

"Can you guys calm down? I don't even understand what are you guys talking about."

Sunoo hyeong got frustrated because he didn't understand why the two of them are fighting right now. Jake hyeong pointed at Sunghoon hyeong.

"This guy... He literally... Confess his feelings... Towards... Joy Kim! And I also like her too!"

The truth have been confessed. Everyone in the room got silence after that. The two of them, like Joy Kim?

"What?"

Sunoo hyeong got blank after that.

"Sunghoon literally confess his feelings towards Joy and I really mad at him because I also like her. He already knows that I had a feeling towards her since the first time we met with her. But, it's turns out when he betrayed me by telling his feelings towards Joy."

Jake hyeong said with madly. I can't believe this will be happen.

"I like her too."

The fight got stop after heard unexpected voice said. We all turn our heads to Niki who is already looking down on his feet right now.

"Niki too?"

Sunoo asked. Niki nodded slowly his head. We all gasped after that.

"Since when?"

Jake hyeong ask him, after get calm for a moment. It is because, the maknae likes a same girl.

"The first time we met with her."

"Why we all like her at the same time? I also like her."

We all look at Sunoo hyeong who already look at us one by one.

"You too?"

I ask him shocked. He nodded after that.

"Looks like, everyone likes her."

We look at Heeseung hyeong.

"What do you mean?"

Sunoo hyeong ask him. Heeseung hyeong sighed.

"It's nothing for us to fight because all of us like her, included Jay."

"Jay hyeong/Jay?"

Everyone got shocked after heard that, except me and Heeseung hyeong. Because we already know about it.

Looks like everyone likes Joy Kim, our only girl member in the group.

...

Author pov

Jay knocked the door of their room. It's already few hours that Joy in the room
She never came out after what happen just now. She maybe shocked with that kind of situation.

"Joy? Open the door. You didn't eat your lunch."

He said. But, no one is responding inside the room. He got worry about Joy's health. What if she get gastric?

"Joy? Can you open the door please?"

Again, he knocked it till he heard a click from inside. He quickly open the door after that and see Joy who is brushing her eyes like she just wake up from her sleep.

"Are you sleeping?"

He asked her. Joy just nodded before walks towards her bed and sleep on it like there's nothing happen. Jay blinked his eyes many times before walks towards Joy's bed.

"Joy? Do you remember about what happen just now?"

He ask her curiously.

"About what?"

Joy ask him back.

"About the sudden confession from Jake."

"Ahh.. Yes. But, I'm too lazy for it."

Joy said before close her eyes slowly. Jay smile after heard that. She is not thinking too much about it and it's already relief for him to let her sleep.

But, actually, Joy is still thinking about it. She just close her eyes because she don't want Jay to ask more about it.

Hopes the things become normal after this. She don't wants get awkward with Jake and Sunghoon because she hates it when they awkward.

...
Finally, after a long time, they finally confess their feelings towards Joy. ㅠㅠ