Chapter 19 - SS Ranked Dungeon

Start from the beginning

That was the last thing the military unit of the Weepingbell family heard before both Puck and the dungeon portal disappeared.

But rumors that Alaska had a sudden rise in temperature quickly swept the nation and made global warming theories blow up to the point of no longer being considered theories, but a undeniable "fact".

But the main topic on everyone's mind was....

What happened to the latest up and coming S Ranked rookie....

...and just where did he disappear to?

_________________________________
Currently Inside the Dungeon~

The first thing that Puck noticed was the difference in temperature.

Even without the Nibi, it felt light might and day compared to the outside.

The next thing he noticed was the absence of...well....anything.

It felt like he was floating in a void.

Puck was actually about to start questioning whether or not he was still alive, but the auddy appearance of a system notification  immediately threw that thought out the window.

~System~

Congratulations!

You're the first being to enter the undiscovered dungeon: Tomb of the Mad Hero!

All rewards in this dungeon will increase by 200%!

Requirements for the hidden quest, "A Different Kind of Hero", have been met!

All time spent in this dungeon will be 1/3 of that of the outside world!

The quest will disappear once it has been completed!

You will not be able to exit the dungeon until said quest is completed! Or until death!

You cannot deny this quest!

~System~

If there was a floor, Puck's jaw more than likely would have hit it by now.

Finding a quest in a dungeon usually means that it's a dungeon on unbelievably high rank.

That also meant that it'd take several high ranking awakeners several weeks of preparation before they even think about raiding said dungeon.

Not to mention that the rewards from completing the quest could potentially make even a D Ranked awakener into a fairly high ranked in in one go!

We're talking D to A rank! Or even higher depending on the difficulty of said quest!

Plus the fact that he'll be trapped until he either completes the dungeon or dies?....

And the fact that he just went in....

Completely alone....

Puck may have just royally fucked himself.

"W-Well....I should be alright as long as long as it's only a A Ranked quest....right? H-Heh, even then I should be alright as long as I can summon Naruto or something to have my back...." He said to himself, giving himself a small sense of hope.