Chapter 86

The room fell into a dead silence, some of the audience looked at Rong Xia, while the others looked at Ban Hua.

Ban Hua peered at him once, then lowered her head to continue with her tea.

Rong Xias eyebrows lifted up slightly, Mine?

Shi Feixians laugh was rueful, If it was not yours, why would I go to a broken temple noone visits?

But Miss Shi, Ive never written you a letter, nor will I ever do. Rong Xia looked at Shi Feixian frankly, Could you show me the letter?

Shi Feixian sneered, With what has happened now, you certainly wont admit writing it. She was a prideful person, there was only one person in the world who could make her do such thing, and that was Rong Xia.

In front of many people including Li Chengkai who was affiliated to Shi party, Shi Feixian was not afraid that Rong Xia would destroy the evidence. Without much hesitation, she took out the letter hidden in her bosom.

Rong Xia did not move to take it. Liu Banshan eyed Li Chengkai, after hesitating a moment, Li Chengkai reached out to take the neatly folded letter. He had seen Rong Xias handwriting before, so once he opened and glanced at it, he thought it did look like written by Rong Xia.

But Li Chengkai dared not say it, holding the letter in front of Liu Banshan, he said, Liu-daren, see, this

Liu Banshan had a look, he smiled and shook his head, This is not Rong-darens writing.

What? Shi Feixian snapped at Liu Banshan, Impossible!

It was impossible that she mistook Rong Xias handwriting, this was definitely his.

Miss Shi, xiaguan likes Rong-darens penmanship so much. Over the years xiaguan has been collecting a few of Rong-darens works, but. Liu Banshan turned to Rong Xia, There are actually only a few of it around, many that were said to be Rong-darens are actually imitation.

This one looks very similar to Rong-darens, but an experienced appraiser could tell in one glance this is not written by the same person. Liu Banshan told Shi Feixian, Miss Shi, Dalisi has an appraiser whose skill was praised by His Majesty, xiaguan will have him called here now.

Liu Banshan being that decisive had Shi Feixian half convinced already. She absent-mindedly gazed at Rong Xia as her brain gradually cleared up. Rong Xia had always been treating her coldly, how was it possible that he asked to meet her?

Her body swayed, Shi Feixian feebly sat down on the cold floor.

The old appraiser soon came, bringing with him something that Rong Xia had written. After a few looks, he shook his head, This is written by someone else. Master Rongs brush strokes are bold and forceful, the slight hook at the end gives off a striking floating dragon and dancing phoenix effect. The writing on this letter is similar, but only in form, not in spirit, the writer lacks strength on the wrist so the strokes are somewhat hollow.

The writer should either be a lesser scholar, or a woman. The old appraiser put the letter down and saluted the three of them, This Old One has this opinion, but for more clarity, please Darens have other appraisers check again.

We have troubled Sir. Liu Banshan saluted the old appraiser, then turned to Shi Feixian. Miss Shi.

No need, Shi Feixian looked up expressionless. I believe you.

Liu Banshan smiled, In that case, please can Miss Shi prove that you were there just to meet someone?

Seeing Shi Feixians astounded appearance, Li Chengkai shook his head inwardly. Most likely Miss Shi had found it difficult to do so. Everyone knew that Second Miss Shi had excellent penmanship, she could have written it herself to create an excuse.