Section 6 - Welcome back, Chicago II

It's been roughly 2 months after the first steel factory raid, led by Amile. Unfortunately, Amile never recovered, and eventually had to be sent off to the city. Jimmy sits in thought, Obadiah letting him go. It was odd. If Obadiah wanted Jimmy to live, he couldn't have known what the revolution was capable of. The streets were so hostile that Jimmy's revolution are started doing something about it. And...now it's possible Jimmy's old foe is in town.

Aaron Kosminski
"I brought you a little something."

Aaron has a cup in his hand, handing it over to Jimmy who doesn't seem interested in drinking.

Aaron Kosminski
"Got some news for you. The government is issuing a full army to wipe the states from within. That means the end of crime, man."

Jimmy stays silent.

Aaron Kosminski
"Dude..." he sighs "come on man...we have to get those factories and we're done."

Jimmy Youssef
"I...don't think the revolution ends here, Aaron. You're a good kid, don't get me wrong, but your thoughts of the government securing America is baloney."

Aaron Kosminski
"I have faith, mind you."

Jimmy Youssef
"So do I, partner. But not faith in the government."

A fighter approaches Aaron and Jimmy.

Fighter
"Sir, there's a man here to see you."

Jimmy Youssef
"Of course there is. Show me."

The fighter, Jimmy, and Aaron approach the entrance to the revolution hideout.

Chicago
"Hello, gentlemen."

Jimmy Youssef
"Present yourself, sir."

Chicago
"Of course! My name is Chicago, I'm from around here visiting my childhood birth zone. I'm in search of Jimmy Youssef."

Fighter
"Well...here he is."

Chicago looks at the fighter then at Jimmy himself.

Chicago
"It's been an long time, partner."

Jimmy Youssef
"What are you talking about? I've never met you."

Chicago
"Probably not...but it's been a while, your memory probably hasn't set on my face."

Fighter
"Alright, calm down bucko."

Chicago
"Please excuse my poor choice of words." He clears his throat "I'm here to join your resistance. I have connections to Obadiah Steelhemor and he hasn't paid me in over three months."

Fighter
"Not a horrible idea boss."

Aaron Kosminski
"The new year is about to roll around, how did you find us?"

Chicago
"Bold question, young man. Perhaps I should explain myself inside."

Aaron aggressively turns his head to the fighter.