Section 1 - Enough is enough

ArchiveStudios presents...

THE DIVIDE

SECTION ONE - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Somewhere outside Ohio...

Thief
"GET ON THE GROUND AND STAY CLAM!"

A man infiltrates a place of resistance somewhere outside Ohio. The residence belongs to a former kingpin responsible for selling illegal merchandise to children under the age of 15.

Kingpin
"Please...my family they...they don't deserve this."

A cry from the kingpin during his small demand doesn't please the thief enough.

Thief
"JUST- JUST SHUT UP! ALRIGHT? The more you keep TALKING...the harder this'll be."

A woman cries from the room next to the kitchen. Multiple items belonging to the family have been broken or knocked over. The door was kicked in, and the first victim laying on the floor was the son of the kingpin.

Another man enters the kitchen.

Jimmy Youssef
"What the hell man? No bodies! You said there wouldn't be any bodies!"

Jimmy Youssef, also referred to by his alias "The black skull," is also involved in this home invasion. The goal of the invasion is to simply expose the kingpin for his wrongdoing to local law enforcement, but Jimmy's accomplice has other ideas in mind.

Thief
"I want the drugs. Where are the drugs? They're legal, but you send them to children off the coast! You did that!"

The thief continuously yells at the kingpin, but the man already knows what he'd done.

Kingpin
"I left that life behind me. I wanted to provide for my children!"

Thief
"By getting countless children killed? What a family man!"

Jimmy grew tired of his accomplice during this interaction. Knowing this, Jimmy had to silence the screams coming from the other room if they planned on getting away with this. The town they're in had little law enforcement left, and they were some of the best officers.

With an idea in mind, Jimmy proceeds to barricade the room the suspected wife and daughter are in. Afterwards, returning to the kitchen, one final word is said from Jimmy's accomplice.

Thief
"Welcome to hell you bastard!"

A single shot from the thief's shotgun is enough to blow the kingpin's head off. This disgusts Jimmy, even more disgusted with his accomplice.

Jimmy Youssef
"WHAT THE HELL!? THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! THIS IS WHY YOU ARE NEVER BROUGHT ALONG ON THESE THINGS!"

The thief turns his shotgun to Jimmy.

Thief
"This is the new world now, Jimmy. Pretty soon, all wars will conclude, people will come together and form a thriving new America. I personally believe that we won't have to deal with the rust and holes of the earth in the future! America, will. be. GREAT!"

Jimmy Youssef
"You're delusional! DELUSIONAL! You need professional help. PROFESSIONAL HELP. You need a doctor...and a good one. You're thinking about the future? In a time like this? Our world is collapsing! You're allowing things like THIS to happen. Killing men that should be brought to justice."

Thief
"That's the future. Right now, it's kill or be killed. I can't wait to see America thrive once more."

Jimmy Youssef
"You- you're making nonsense!"

A shot is fired through the house's doorway. The thief is hit in the back, causing him to lose his temper and turn around to fire a blind shot. Jimmy on the other hand, makes the smart decision to turn and run from the encounter. The thief was left behind, and Jimmy was considered a traitor in his eyes.

3 months later...

Jimmy reveals himself in the streets of Westcover, Texas. The former independent country turned state was on the brink of collapse due to the rising crime rate throughout the entirely of the state. Jimmy hopes to be the man to save the state, as well as influence the high government to overcome these troubling times. He knew he couldn't do this alone, so this was his time to recruit people who shared the same idea. After the interaction 3 months ago, Jimmy has a scar on his right shoulder, and he just turned 41.