• 3. Rathore Family -2

Start from the beginning

"So ladies and gentlemen, meet the most handsome man in this world, my Eldest brother 'SHIVANSH SINGH RATHORE '

"So ladies and gentlemen, meet the most handsome man in this world, my Eldest brother 'SHIVANSH SINGH RATHORE '.", He said while looking at the portrait.
"I just hope that he soon wakes up.", He said as his eyes again became sad.

"Okay forget about this, meet my younger brother 'AVI SINGH RATHORE'.", Yash said and zoomed his camera at a 10 year old young boy who was eating his chocolate secretly after stealing it from the fridge.
A slight warning - Don't tell his mom okay!!

" Poor child.", Yash pitied him as he knew that his mother don't allow him to have more than one chocolate in a day. Actually she is a dentist.
"Sometimes I think, why does my mom has to be a dentist only?? I mean there are a lot of professions other than this.", Yash questioned.

"Yash, what are you doing??", Bhavya yelled at him from behind.
'Shaitan ka naam liya aur shaitan hazir.' Yash thought and turned around to see that his mate shree who was glaring at him.
(Speak of the devil.)

"Wo mumma I was shooting a video.", Yash said smiling sweetly at her.
She asked him what is he shooting at this time. He answered that his subscribers wanted to meet his family so that's why.
"To beta tumhe Aaj hi ka din Mila tha kya ye vlogging karne ke liye?? Haan??", She asked angrily.
(So son, you only got today's day to the vlogging ?? Answer me??)

"Achha ye chhodo tum abhi tak ready kyu nhi hue ho??", She asked narrowing her eyes at him.
(Okay leave that tell me why are you not ready yet??)
"For what?", Yash asked getting confused.
"For school or what??", Bhavya answered.

"I am not going anywhere. Today bhai is coming and I want to stay here to greet them.", Yash said determined as if he can go against of what his mother has said, Ghar se na nikal de wo ise. (She will throw him out the house.)
"Itne sanskari tum kab se ho gye??", His mother asked while raising her eyebrows and folding her hands.
(When did you become this cultured??)

"I have to mumma. After all, my future sis in-law is coming here for the first time and I want to make a good impression on her." Yash said grinning.
"No Yash you are going to the school and it's final.", Bhavya said in no arguments voice.
"Please mumma.. please.. please.. don't be so cruel on this poor child. Please..", Yash said dramatically and shed a few fake tears.

"Okay okay, don't go.", Bhavya said after seeing his drama. Saare Bhai behen ek jaise h. She thought and went away.
(All siblings are same.)
All this was witnessed by AVI who got excited after listening that they don't have to go to school.

"Bhai..bhai.. we aren't going to school today. Yayyyyy!!", Avi said excitedly and started jumping around.
Yash only laughed at his this act.
Uff.. ab baad me record karunga kyuki agar meri mate ne phir se mujhe dekh liya vlog banate hue to wo apna school bhejne ke plan phir se shuru kar dengi aur aisa mein hone nhi dunga. Yash thought and stopped the recording right there.
(Uff..Now I will record later because if my mom saw me making a vlog again she will surely start her plan of sending us school and I will not let that happen.)