I wake up, and thankfully, none of my injuries from the dream are on me. I don't feel satisfied at what I did to Tartarus. I should have done more. I realise that Harry isn't here with me, and the bed feels so much colder without him. The smell of pancakes fills my room, and I bolt out of bed. 

"Pancakes!" I exclaim, rushing into the room and sitting down next to Harry. 

"Hey Percy," Harry asks while eating his pancakes, "You were sweating a lot last night, were you ok!"

He sounds genuinely concerned, and I feel complied to tell him about my dream. Harry is a good listener, and once I finish, he hugs me. "Percy, please try and keep stop being tortured. I-I don't want to lose you." He says the last bit as a whisper, looking down.

I feel bad, because I didn't want to hurt Harry. "I'll try Harry, I will," I promise, hugging him again. We sit there, eating out pancakes, when after a while, Harry checks the time and sighs. "We should really get going now Percy."

I nod, knowing that I would have to train the younger campers. We say our goodbyes to my mom, Paul and Estelle, and head off to camp.

<—Time skip to camp—>

I go into the sword fighting arena, where a group of kids, maybe aged eleven to thirteen are sparring with each other. It's a fairly large group, maybe about twenty to thirty kids are there. I uncap Riptide and walk up to them, analysing them. Their sword fighting skills are pretty good, they probably just need s little bit of more work on them, then can move up to the harder tricks.

"Wassup fellow demigods," I say, casually strolling around the group.

"The sky!" I hear someone shout. I cackle at the joke, it was a classic.

"Today," I announce, once I have stopped laughing so much, "We will be working on sizing up your opponents. Whether you should take them on or wait for back up. If you have a good chance of winning or a bad chance."

"Split up into pairs, size them up, find their weak spots, anything. As long as you think before you strike. Once you have spared 3 times, the swap with another pair and have another go with your new partner. Repeat this until everyone has had a turn with everyone."

Once everyone is sparring, I go around giving them advice. "Yes Amelia, keep finding their weak spots! Good job on disarming them Imani! Try and look and think Jacob, don't just go in for the hit!"

I am so thankful they all, for some reason, had those 'Hi, my name is:' tags on them.

By the time the kids have all had a go with each other, lunch is in 20 minutes, so I let them chat, cool down. It is a hot day, and they were doing really well, even at my standards. Everything is going well. 

Then, the devil had to come and ruin it all.

"Heeeeeey! Percy!" I hear a very annoying voice shout from behind me. I turn around to the the one and only Annabitch coming towards me, a dagger in hand.

"Wanna spar with me? I bet I can beat you so easily!" She boasts, and I just roll my eyes.

"C'mon Percy, too scare are we?" She mocks me, and I just brush it off, I have better things to do.  Like have lunch. I grab Harry's hand and start to walk away, dragging Harry to the dining pavilion, then Annabeth does the unthinkable. She pulls him out of my grasp, and holds the knife up to his neck.

"Spar me or else," She glares at me, obviously not familiar with being ignored. I growl, but I know Annabeth has me at this one.

"Fine. I'll do your little fight." I spit out, and Harry is released from his former position.