The Aftermath

In the aftermath of the events that happened.

Battle Alliance was able to rescue civilians from Union City.

However seen a Union Academy has suffered major destruction and the loss of vote great Heroes and Atlas fallen people started putting trust into Battle Alliance Academy.

Not to mention Demi humans also decides to join Battle Alliance Academy as well.

And not to mention a new supporter and students joining battle Alliance Academy.

Naofumi and this party also so joined Battle Alliance Academy as new students.

Battle Alliance Academy had got themselves a big victory in this battle against the villains.

In Battle Alliance Academy

Many of staff's, Autobots, headmasters and students celebrating the party of the victory that they had.

Naofumi and Lupin we're also having a friendly chat about the good old days that they had.

Bumblebee and Hotrod were also chatting with their fellow Autobots as well.

So many of the other students were enjoying the buffet, they had victory.

Sonic and Amy we're having a bit of a lovey-dovey moment.

Many of the other pokémons were also enjoying their food as well and the trainers have a conversation as well especially detroit-friendly chats as well.

Lupin was also getting acquainted with his Harem as well.

Many of the headmasters were smiling at this Victoria's Day for them to actually have.

To Be Continued....

A/N: I know that this chapter is short but it's also the aftermath of how Union has suffered..