First Day of Battle Alliance

Lupin and Sonic were inside of his Twin Mill driving off to Battle Alliance.

Lupin and Sonic finally made it after the long drive and also getting a bit of breakfast by a certain common restaurant

Lupin and Sonic made their way see that they were a bit late Parker car in the parking lot and got out.

Lupin and Sonic rushing towards their class at the Academy was called Class 1-S.

Lupin and Sonic finally were able to found Class 1-S.

Every one of the classmates saw Lupin and Sonic came into the class a bit late.

Lupin: hey sorry for being a bit late..

Sonic: yeah I seen that the headmaster's not actually give us a bit of a specific on exactly where the classes can be..

Tails: I know, trust me. the new guys always do have problem finding their classrooms..

Tanjiro: trust me, you'll get used to that at some time..

Nezuko: yeah, I could tell that you must be from Union which you turn against them as well..

Lupin kind of flinched at what Nezuko, and took a deep sigh to let It go.

Lupin: yes.. trust me, I never did like those scumbags of union..

Hilbert: not to mention, there's Academy isn't meant to train Heroes as well, but also Pokemon trainers as well..

Lupin: well I am wanted to be both a hero and a Pokemon trainer as well..

Hilbert: and it seems you got yourself a Pokemon with you..

Lupin: let's just say the academy took care of my Pokemon when I had a bit of amnesia problem..

Tanjiro: I could tell that you were also the sons of two gods..

Hayate: I'll talk about something rather interesting and to you two have some type of rather on Father figures..

X: not to mention it seems that they'll so-called Union douches..

Lupin: I couldn't agree anymore.. seen that there are other academies out there that doing their best unlike those so-called douches from Union..

Zenitsu: I mean seriously who in the world ever created Union in the first place if they weren't actually going to help the world..

Sonic: I know seriously they think they act all high and mighty, but yet they're nothing more some ignorant fools that care about themselves..

Lupin: not to mention a treat the pokémons and mobians like absolute garbage... It's really disgust me for actually thinking of them as actual Heroes...

???: Well what's oldest I've been hearing about you guys talking about trash about Union..?

They all turn around to see a blonde 18-year-old girl hurt the conversation about you talking about trash on Union.