Union Annoyance

3 days later after doing a few classes at a Battle Alliance Academy.

Lupin and Sonic we're having a great time Battle Alliance Academy of doing a lot of great classes.

Lupin was able to help but if a harem along with some of the humans and the mobians.

While Sonic that is only one love with Amy Rose.

Lupin and Sonic we're able to make a group of new friends unlike the douches of Union.

Lupin and Sonic among side their new friends and girlfriends were at lunch.

Lupin: I have to admit that this school is way more better than Union..

Stephanie: see that those Union are nothing more than just absolute idiots with power just to do whatever they want to do..

Sonic: I increasing at those so-called Union heroes are nothing more than absolute douches...

Amy: I know seen that they only have done nothing more than just cause problems instead of fixing it..

Tails: not to mention they are treat the mobians as if they were parasites especially the Demi humans and other races...

Asagi: I agree seen that they have done things so inhumane..

Sakura: not to mention they just know to cover up their problems for the people to know..

Kanroji: I agree with a bunch of ungrateful bastards to become Heroes..

Lupin: at least we are real Noble Heroes who fight with honor..

Lumine: that's right.. Battle Alliance Academy is always meant to protect people that can protect themselves..

Paimon was eating the food on her plate while listening to the conversation with interest.

Dehya: causing someone's actually enjoying the food..

Asagi: not to mention that will be assigned for our first mission to take down villains..

Lupin: I know since I just might actually be interesting..

However the speakers came on from the office of the headmasters.

Elfrieden the speakers: May mister Lupin Shimura come to the office for a bit of an important meeting for certain people from Union to meet you..

Lupin didn't even say a word and got an angry when a moment they mentioned Union.

Stephanie: calm down there's no need to get angry..

Lupin: I know, it's just really angry to see those so-called arrogant bastard from Union to be here..

Hayate: I wonder what's that's about with you..?

Lupin: I think I have one guest on who exactly wants me and that is Union...

Sonic: of course douches wanted you back to their Academy..

Lupin: well I'll say hell no to the bastards the tortured me and always looked down on me on that Academy... So it's time to give them a piece of my mind!!

Liscia: oh I like where this is going..

Ico: I know that you're going to talk trash about them..

Lupin: yeah see I need a control half of my anger if I don't have to break any of theirs bones..

Honey: oh man that would be funny if I was able to record after the whole public to see..

X: I know what you're getting it but I think you need to try to restrain your anger..