Expelled and The Two Father's

Union Academy for the most greatest prestigious schools for training The Best of the Best become the best heroes..

That's what the public thinks of Union Academy but inside it always holds A dark Truth..

At the halls of Union Academy, a boy was screaming in pain.

A teenage male was getting beaten up by a group of student and these assholes were: RWY, CRDL, most of class 1A, Motoyasu and his party.

Lupin: why the hell are you guys hurting me what did I ever do to!?

Yang: yeah cuz you're nothing more than some weakling...

Bakugo: of course you're nothing more than that damn Deku himself...

Shoto: you're nothing more than just some useless weakling..

Izumi: I agree you should never attend Union because you're nothing more than some loser..

Motoyasu: no wonder, you're worse than that demon Shield hero...

Weiss: seriously no wonder girls don't like weak bastard like you they just like the Strong Bad Boys..

Cardin: I agree, no one ever likes a weakling like you..

Denki: I agree, seen that you don't got any strengths Unbecoming hero..

Ruby: yeah, that's right you're nothing more than something worthless bastard to be thrown away..

Sero: you're just useless and pathetic to become a hero just quit while you're ahead...

Lupin rage: fuck all of you bastards!!

before the assholes were about to beat his shit down he was about called by the principal office.

Nezu on the speaker: may I please have Lupin actually come to the office immediately...

Bakugo: well well it seems someone actually is in trouble..

Weiss: well isn't this something rather interesting to hear...

Lupin did not say a word but went towards the principal office immediately where all the headmaster's were at.