"Don't worry I will make your happy family."Tae said with teary eyes. It is so hard for him to leave Jungkook when Jungkook is the only one he had.But what matters is Jungkook's happiness.

Tae went to hospital with Hiro as a walking dead body. How much he tried it is so hard for him to make his mind.  He saw Mrs. Lee sitting on a chair rather holding onto a chair all lifeless. Tae had nothing to walk with them. So he told Hiro to go there and to tell Jieun that he left.

That he left.

"Can I meet with my daughter one last time?"Jieun asked so weakly. She failed to tell that to Tae so she had to atleast tell this to Hiro. Doctors noded as to say yes as this can be the last wish of the lady. Mrs. Lee wailed loudly in front of the room after got to know her condition. Jin is staring so far with a blank face while Namjoon doing everything regarding to documents.

"Mommy Are you sick?"Hiro asked as soon as she saw her mother's pale face. Jieun shaked her head with tears falling while Hiro tried to wipe them off with her small hand. Jieun grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Can you make a promise to moma?"She asked. Hiro noded as she also felt that this is important.

"Promise me that you will treat Taetae as to your moma.Promise me that you will tell everything to Taetae when moma is not here. Promise me you will rely on Taetae."

"Why mommy?Are you going somewhere."She asked with her glossy  eyes.

"I am just going on a trip to angels. You also like them right!?I will look for you everyday baby."Hiro can't understand what to feel. This is too much for her little mind. But Jieun can't left keeping her daughter in dark.

"Hiro baby Taetae and your appa is really matching right?You told oneday with me that they are like prince and princess."Hiro noded.

"They will marry one day okay. Then you will be the baby of them. Mommy and your Appa are just friends. You can tell everything with Taetae. Every bad thing happened to you. You can cry near him if you wants. You can call him papa.You can trust him. You like it right!"Jieun asked.Hiro again noded as she liked it. She like to be with them but she wanted her mommy near also.

"I will give our precious Hiro to him.You should also be a good baby to Taetae and appa okay. Don't trouble them. I am always looking at you."She again told harly avoiding her self from breaking down. She was all strong before she saw Hiro. But she can trust on Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Baby make a call to appa."Jieun said. She had lot of things to do but she don't have time.

Jieun took the phone after Hiro dialled the number. She is crying in silence because she don't want to hurt her mommy more.

"Jungkook take Hiro with you and..."Jieun felt that doctors are coming. It's time for her one last surgery. Surviving chance is very low but it is better than nothing.

"And I am sorry Jungkook. Take care of Hiro."She cut the call turned towards Hiro and gave her a letter.

"Give this to Taetae."Next she took her necklace out and gave it to Hiro.

"I love you baby.You made my life so colourful."Doctors came and took Jieun out remaining a crying ball. Hiro didn't know anything but can figured out that she is loosing her mommy.

Only thing Jieun remembered is her baby's crying face. Only thing Hiro remembered is her mommy's painful face.

Jungkook came to hospital and got to know that Jieun is taken for surgery.He called Tae thousand times but the phone is off. Jungkook's mind is so conflicted and in addition to that Hiro has tear stained poker face.Hiro turned towards him and asked to put that necklace on her neck. He put it willingly and Hiro continued to stare at her lifeless grandma and uncle. She can feels that something is wrong.