"Uh...."

"Don't like to me Matt, I'll know" you gave him a deadpan stare and he sighed. "I was talking to your brother" he said and your frowned.

"Nii-san? Why? Is something wrong with him?" You started getting worried.

You hadn't talk to your brother in a while mainly because he had just had a major surgery and needed time to recover so you couldn't reach him for a while.

"Elias is fine. You have nothing to worry about" he placed a hand on your shoulder but you weren't completely convinced. But you had to get ready to leave for the guys' match.

"Alright. Are you coming to the game also?" You asked deciding to change the topic.

"Uh...yeah, sure" he replied giving you a light smile making you smile back instantly.

"Cool. We live in forty five minutes!" you said before jugging off to the living room.

You kept going but didn't see the bag on the floor as you tripped on it but thankfully Haizaki caught you just in time.

"What's your problem now? How did you even fall?" He rolled his eyes at you as he steadied you on your feet.

"I didn't see the bag on the ground" you huffed back.

"Why do you always trip on random things? It's like you're begging for a head injury. Plus, see how much time I've wasted even bothering to catch you," he said making you frown.

"You know I didn't ask you catch me right?" You folded your arms and the grey hairs boy threw you a mischievous smirk.

"Sure you didn't"

"You are very annoying, you know that, Ryou" you said and he was about to respond when Mizukamia suddenly appeared out of nowhere giving Haizaki an unimpressed look.

"Stop bothering Manager, Haizaki." You smiled widely as you stood behind the tall boy's back, smiling cruelly at Haizaki before turning to Mizukamia and frowning.

"Are you okay, Manager? You seem sad," he turned to you and you hugged the blue haired boy. You saw Haizaki roll his eyes at your antics, already knowing where you were taking this to.

"He's being so mean, and he almost mad me fall" you whimpered, intentionally being as overdramatic as possible.

"You tripped her?" Mizukamia threw a bewildered look at Haizaki making the striker look at you in disbelief.

"She fell on her own!" Haizaki couldn't believe that he was actually taking your side. Well, he could but it still kinda hurt.

"We have a game to play in the next hour and the half and you're here pestering her. C'mon Haizaki, grow up" Mizukamia said as he shook his head.

"I-I should grow up?! She's literally throwing a- how could you even.....nevermind!" He said throwing his arms up exasperatedly before walking away muttering colourful words to himself making you smile as you and Mizukamia watched him walk away.

"That was quite petty of you, manager" Mizukamia smiled down at you and you smiled back brightly.

"I know. It's fun to mess with him" you replied. He ruffled your hair before throwing his arm over your shoulder as you both headed outside.

Unknown to you, a green haired boy watched you from the corner of the room. A sad smile on his face before sighing and walking away.

                         *⚽*

It was towards the end of the second half of the match between Japan and Uzbekistan. The score was currently 1-1.

The Uzbekistan team had a really tight defense and the only time they scored was thanks to Asuto's dribbling and Akio's Maximum Circus.