Chapter 9 - Begging

In the heart of the dense forest, a large gathering of wolves stood. Among them was Jungkook, the Alpha of Red Moon, a powerful and respected leader known for his strength and bravery. Beside him stood his trusted advisors, Namjoon and Yoongi, who were always by his side, supporting him in every decision he made.

But today was different. Today, desperation and humiliation colored the usually confident Alpha's demeanor. On the other side gazing back at Jungkook with piercing eyes, was Taehyung, the Luna of the Blue Moon pack. Unlike Jungkook, Taehyung was feeling a different sense of pride, but his power and intelligence were well-known throughout the region. He was the sole ruler of his pack, and he commanded loyalty and respect from every member.

The Red Moon pack had suffered a sudden and vicious attack from a horde of rogue wolves, leaving them wounded and vulnerable. Jungkook had no choice but to seek help from his former pack member, Taehyung, whom he had once rejected as a mate. The pain of that rejection had fueled Taehyung's desire for revenge, and now Jungkook had to face the consequences.

His pride hurt and ego bruised, Jungkook swallowed his pride and spoke with a voice laced with humility, "Taehyung, please, I beg you, help us. The rogues attacked us mercilessly, and we cannot fend them off alone. Our pack members are in danger, and we need the strength of the Blue Moon pack to protect us."

Namjoon and Yoongi glanced at each other, shocked to see their formidable Alpha reduced to this vulnerable state. They understood the complexity of the situation, knowing that Taehyung's resentment ran deep, and this request for help was no ordinary matter.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed as he savored the sight of the once proud Alpha now pleading at his feet. He remembered the rejection he had faced when he had offered his heart to Jungkook, only to be dismissed in front of him. The humiliation had left a wound that had yet to heal, and he saw this moment as an opportunity for payback.

"You are saying that you require an Omega's help front of everyone, Alpha Jungkook," Taehyung said coldly, his voice holding a mix of anger and sorrow. "You Alpha's are so petty, you come here, crawling, seeking my help? The audacity."

Jungkook's ears drooped, a clear sign of submission. "I know but I require your help Luna. Lives are at stake, and I will do whatever it takes to protect my pack."

Namjoon and Yoongi could barely contain their anger, but they knew better than to intervene. They had to stand beside their Alpha, no matter the circumstances.

After what felt like an eternity, Taehyung finally spoke, his voice filled with authority and a hint of satisfaction, "Very well, Jungkook. I will grant your request, but know this—I do this for the pack, not for you. Once the rogues are dealt with, you and your pack will leave our territory immediately."

Jungkook's heart sank at the condition, but he knew he had no other option. "Thank you, Taehyung. We are in your debt."

With a dismissive wave of his hand, Taehyung turned around, leaving the border without another word. The Red Moon pack members knew they had been spared only because of Taehyung's sense of duty as a leader.

As Jungkook and his advisors returned to their pack, they couldn't help but feel a mix of relief and bitterness. The humiliation of seeking help from an Omega, once his potential mate, was a burden Jungkook would carry for a long time.

Little did they know that the events to follow would test their beliefs, challenge their prejudices, and ultimately reshape the dynamics between the Red Moon and the Blue Moon packs forever. The consequences of their choices would be far-reaching, and the ties that bound them would be woven with vengeance, redemption, and unexpected love.