Chapter 6 - Time to take help

Jungkook was admiring the moon as if remembering that certain someone he loves the most.

But morning soon came, as first sunshine hit the black sky.
Jungkook went to his pack house to be only hear another bad news.

"Jungkook, we found another 5 werewolf bodies on the north border." Yoongi informed

Jungkook eyes flared red. Those blood red eyes were enough to scare away anyone.

Jungkook was losing his mind. If this continue to happen, he will lose his people and he will be the utmost failure in his Lineage.

"Did we have anything to figure out who did this?" Jungkook asked looking straight into Yoongi eyes.

Yes, Alpha. We got the recording of the murder. It might give us some insights.

Namjoon played the video. They saw their warriors fighting a bunch of rogue wolves.

But they had a weird necklace in their neck.

"Namjoon, do you know this necklace, it not the part of our pack's magic arts. So, do you know which pack does this?

"Jungkook, this form of magic art is performed in the south, The Blue Moon Pack might know this." Namjoon explained, Jungkook clenched into a fist.

His anger was flowing into his aura. Namjoon knew why Jungkook is angry. The Blue moon pack has the strongest magic art formation. But he didn't expect Taehyung behind this

Why Taehyung is killing people from red moon pack? Jungkook was frustrated thinking that his ex-mate is sending rogue wolves to his pack.

"Jungkook, don't take decision in haste. I'll advise you to take this matter to Blue moon pack. I know they will help us in this."

After hearing the same thing from Jin and Namjoon to take help from Taehyung. He felt really helpless. As if everything wrong in his life is cause of Taehyung.

But, if this can help him. He will take all the risks.

"Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung, pack your stuff. We are leaving tomorrow for Blue moon pack."

Namjoon, send the message to inform the arrival of Red moon pack leader to Blue moon pack leader.

Kim Taehyung, Jungkook is coming to you.

______________________________________

On the other side of the Blue moon pack. Bogum was patrolling near the border when he hears a wolf running towards them from the main palace of the Blue moon pack.

The Wolf was one of the warriors who is part of security legion of the Pack house.

"Bogum sir, we got a message from the Red Moon Pack. There Alpha wants to meet the Queen" the warrior conveyed

Bogum was surprised, he didn't understand why Jungkook wants to meet Taehyung after what raven has done to his dongsaeng.

"Who send you this message from Red Moon Pack?" Bogum asked with the frown on his face.

"Bogum Sir, this is information sent by Sir Namjoon" The warrior replied. Which leads to Bogum thinking that Namjoon unnecessary won't try to send this message if something important is need to discussed.

He left the patrolling area to visit his Queen.

_______________________________________

Taehyung was having meeting with Jimin regarding better facilities for Omegas who are taking shelter in their territory and how to protect them.