Chapter 2 - Jungkook's side

A raven haired was working out in the practice area. He was doing push - ups. And all the Omegas and Betas were staring at him with thirsty eyes.

Jungkook was the most handsome man in the pack. Not only he was handsome, he was was also a pack leader. So every girl wanted to be with him. To mate him so that they can become the pack queen.

But Jungkook was not interested in any of them. They are far from his like.

But certain someone was too close to him. And she was Jungkook's childhood friend Lisa.

Lisa was the same age as Jungkook and they were very good friends from the start. And Lisa was also an Alpha.

That is why she can challenge Jungkook any time for a sparring and racing.

"Hey, Handsome
How many pushes you are going to do. Do you want to break your past record?" Lisa said

"Do you know that your record is already far from any ones reach." Said Lisa with hint of teasing Jungkook because how buff he was.

Jungkook turned his head and saw the alpha girl.

"Lisa, how many times I have said not to enter my practice ground. I will meet you in the council room." Jungkook snickered

Jungkook usually gets annoyed if someone enters his practice ground.

"I know you find this place very calming and don't want anyone here. I understand okay, because I know how your past lover used to come here daily. "

"Taehyung wasn't it ?"Lisa said this so nonchalantly as if she doesn't know what happened in the past.

Everyone knows this is a sensitive topic for the raven haired. But still she dared to question him.

"LISA!" Jungkook shouted

"Mind your own business, now get out." As lisa heard him, she ran away and went to the hall with her fake tears.

Yoongi was walking through the corridor and noticed Lisa crying and he instantly knew what might have happened.

And went straight to Jungkook's pratice ground.

While the whole time Lisa ran through the corridor with her fake tears. And accidentally bumped into Jeon Hyekyo, Jungkook's mother.

"Aah sorry ", Lisa said as she bumped and landed on the floor

"So sorry for this, Hyekyo aunty."

"No no my darling everything is fine." Hyekyo said as she looked to that girl. She saw her red eyes with lots of tears running down her eyes.

"Lisa baby, what happened to you? Why are you crying ?"

"Aunty you treat me like your own daughter but Jungkook hates me so much". Lisa said hiding her wicked smile.

*No no, Lisa. I know my son likes you. You are his childhood friend after all. And you also so know he has became very rude after his mate left him."

Jungkook's mom was concerned over the fact that someday her son will soften and accept Lisa as mate. Because the wolf is still looking for its mate somewhere.

"Lisa, you go to your room. Take care of yourself darling. When he will cool down he will come to your for forgiveness." Hyekyo said in a very sweet tone.

(A/N: and we all know that is never going to happen)

Jungkook is good at heart but merciless when it comes to his mate and mate related topics.

While Lisa was in her room and Hyekyo left. Yoongi was walking towards Jungkook practice ground.

Jungkook's body was full of sweat, he was doing his 1000 push-ups as suddenly he heard a knock and by the scent, he knew it's his Yoongi hyung.

He opened the door and when to grab his tshirt to cover his upper body.

"Yoongi hyung, why are you here now? I strictly forbid everyone to come but no one takes it seriously."

As the younger continued with his speech about isolation, Yoongi abrupt him without giving a single fuck about the whining.

"Jungkook, there are 3 bodies we found in the border"....that was required for Yoongi to say so that Jungkook could shut up

"What are you saying hyung? 3 bodies?"
Jungkook was so astonished

"Yes, 3 of our people were murdered on North border and it is none other than hunters who did this. Because they were poisoned with silver"

Jungkook was now flaring with anger. It is such a gruesome act to kill a wolf not by valour but by poision them with silver.

"Yoongi hyung send this report to Namjoon hyung and tell him to make some good conclusions on the basis of evidences. Because we will need them for the future."

And Yoongi left the place, and Jungkook was all alone again.

End of the chapter
Meme time

End of the chapterMeme time