61

"How's this?" Elyssa steps out of her room wearing a white loose button up and straight cut jeans. Megan lounges on the couch reviewing Elyssas outfit options.
"It's good. Lyss I really don't think you're outfit is that big of a deal. You're just going to get a tour" Megan tells her.
"I know but I want to look the part. We're young, they're not gonna take us seriously." Elyssa reasons.
"Then that one is the best option." Megan decides. Elyssa nods, going back into her room to put on gold earrings to match her J necklace. Megan gets up from the couch once she hears a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" She sing songs.
"Chris Evans" Jack answers from the other side of the door.
"Do you a form of identification to verify that?" Megan teases.
"Megan let me in" Jack says, fed up with her jokes. Megan giggles as she opens the door, saying hi to Jack.
"Hey Jacky" Elyssa smiles from her room.
"Ready?" He smiles, admiring her.
"Yep" she sits on the couch putting on her shoes. The couple soon leave the apartment and make their way to New Jersey.

"Nice building" Elyssa observes as they walk into the lobby.
"Jack, Elyssa!" They hear. They walk over to the lady who called them. "Lisa, I'll be showing you around today" she introduces herself.
"Nice to meet you" they both shake her hand. The couple follows Lisa to the elevator and up to the top floor of the building.
"So this is the 2 bed, 2 bath penthouse. It is 1,099 square feet and it has a balcony with an amazing view of the city." She tells them as they walk down the hallway. Lisa unlocks the door, revealing the open concept apartment. "Feel free to look around and doesn't hesitate to ask any questions."
The main area is open with large windows letting in sunlight. The kitchen is a medium size and has a matching island with stools. It is connected to the living room. The entire area has wood floors and there is a large area carpet in the living room. The master bedroom was large with and walk in closet and an attached bathroom. The balcony was outside the living room. It had a small table and a few chairs. On the other side of the living room was the second bedroom and the general bathroom. There was also a den room with a large tv and a couch.
"I really like it" Elyssa turns to Jack. He takes note of her smile as he snakes his hands around her waist. She looks up at him, reaching up to fix his hair out of his eyes.
"Me too" he smiles down at her. The couple meet Lisa back in the foyer. They talk about all the details and leave by telling her they would reach out.
"How was it?" Megan asks as the couple walk into the girl's apartment.
"I really liked it" Elyssa sets her bag on the counter as Jack plops on the couch.
"Yeah it was nice" he says. Elyssa throws him a water bottle before making her way to the couch as well. She taps his legs, making him move them so she can sit. He lays his legs back down on her lap.
"Lyss when's your doctors appointment?" Megan asks.
"Two weeks" she says plainly.
"When? I wanna go" Jack speaks.
"The 8th at noon" she says, not interested in the topic.
"I think I can make that" Jack thinks.
"Well then maybe you should be the one being checked" Elyssa sasses.
"Chill" Megan says calmly.
"You guys are so worked up about it. It's been, what, 10 months and I'm fine." She shrugs.
"Lyss" Jack starts.
"Jack" she shoots him a look.
"Look I'm just trying to make sure you're alright" he defends.
"I get that. But I'm fine." She softens her tone.
"You're going to just confirm that you are fine" Megan adds.
"Can we just like, watch a movie or something?" Elyssa changes the subject. Megan turns on the tv, deciding not to fight any further.