29

"Is everyone buckled?" Quinn asks from the drivers seat. It was early in the morning. Quinn, Alex, Trevor, Jack and Elyssa were in one car. Ellen, Jim, Lisa, Luke, Teddy and Cole in the other. Quinn receives a bunch of grumbles in return. Trevor sits up front with Quinn, Jack and Elyssa in the middle and Alex in the back.
"How'd I end up back here?" Alex complains.
"Lost the coin toss dude" Trevor reminds him. Alex groans in response. Elyssa lays on her side, resting her head in jacks lap. He combs his fingers through her hair gently. Eventually he falls asleep as well. Two hours later, Quinn pulls into a parking spot next to his parents.
"We're here" he calls. Elyssa slowly opens her eyes, looking up at Jack, still asleep. She sits up, thinking of how to wake him. She holds his nose shut, cutting of his breathing. He subconsciously opens his mouth, which wakes him up.
"You know you didn't have to suffocate me to wake me up." He says groggily.
"Wake up! We're at the beach!" She cheers. He groans at the volume of her voice. He follows her out of the car. The group walk onto the sand, finding a place to set up. They set up a tent thing for shade and lay down a large blanket for everyone to put their stuff on.
"Who's going in the water with me?" Elyssa stands at the top of the blanket, removing her clothes to be in her bikini.
"How are you so ready to get in the cold water?" Trevor groans.
"Come on. Don't be boring" she makes fun of him.
"Jack?" She holds out her hand. He takes off his shirt, grabbing her hand. She smiles, happy he's gonna swim with her.
"Rowdy is whipped!" Alex teases him. Luke and Trevor make smooching noises as the couple walk toward the water. Jack turns around briefly to flip them off.
"We have to run into the water" Elyssa tells him.
"Alright" Jack breathes.
"3,2,1" Elyssa counts as they both sprint toward the water. Elyssa dives under when she gets about hip deep. Jack dunks himself under as well. He grabs her waist, pulling her toward him. She wraps an arm around his neck, laughing as he kisses her cheek. The two swim for a few minutes before the rest of the guys get in. They mess around in the water, playing like kids. After about an hour, the group stands in the water, talking. Elyssa is quick to notice a bunch of girls staring at the guys. She starts to feel a small tightness in her chest, growing upset that these girls are looking at her boyfriend. She moves to stand in front of Jack. He rests his hands on her hips mindlessly, not stopping his conversation. Elyssa glances back at the girls, satisfied that she made her point. The girls continue to look at the guys, finally working up the courage to approach them.
"Hey" one blonde gets their attention. They all look at her and her friends.
"Hi" Trevor answers.
"You guys play hockey right?" She asks in an empty voice.
"Yeah" Trevor answers again.
"I'm Ashley" she says.
"I'm Taylor" another blonde says.
"Alexis"
"Alli"
"Zoe" the girl's introduction themselves. The group goes around introducing themselves as well.
"How old are you girls?" Alex asks.
"We're 18, but Alexis is 20." Ashley tells them. The guys all wince quietly.
"Im a sophomore in college" Alexis says, looking directly at Luke. He smiles awkwardly in response. Elyssa and the guys choke back a laugh.
"Where do you go?" Luke asks.
"Princeton" she says proudly.
"What're you doing in Michigan?" Cole asks.
"We're from here" Alexis responds. The group nods at her answer.
"Can we get a picture?" Ashley asks, filling a lull in the conversation.
"Sure" Quinn answers. Elyssa volunteers to take the picture. All the guys gather in as Teddy stands next to Elyssa, not wanting to be in it.
"Thank you" Ashley says shallowly to Elyssa as she takes her phone back.
"No problem" Elyssa smiles kindly. The girls walk away.
"Does that happen often?" Teddy asks.
"Eh. Depends on where we are" Trevor shrugs.
"I think they were trying to flirt" Cole laughs.
"That's a case waiting to happen" Alex jokes, making everyone laugh.
"Luke that one girl was trying to sell herself hard to you" Jack laughs.
"Princeton" Luke mocks her in a high pitch voice. The group continues to joke and laugh about what just happened. Eventually, Jim, Ellen and Lisa join them in the water. After a few hours they all get out and sit on the blanket and eat the packed food they brought.
Elyssa sat on her towel in the sun. She was reading a book as the guys were throwing around a football.
"Hey lyss" Lisa sat next to her daughter.
"Hey" Elyssa marked her page and put down the book.
"How are you?" Lisa asks genuinely.
"Good" Elyssa smiles, she looks over at Jack before turning back to her mom, "really good."
"So catch me up on everything. How'd you two meet? How did fashion week go? What's been going on?" Lisa asks. Elyssa tells her about the first game she and Megan went to. How Elyssa followed him on instagram and it went from there. Elyssa told her mom how she immediately felt safe with Jack. And that on their first date she told him about her family which is something she doesn't open up about for a long time. She told her about how her dad was stalking her and how she told him off. Elyssa told her all about her new contract with Gucci and how it was walking at New York fashion week this year. The two talked for what felt like a short time but in reality was almost two hours.
After the sun went down, the group packed up and left. Everyone was at least a little bit sunburned and very tired.

elyssacooper let's go to the beach-eachliked by jackhughes, meganjones and 2,846,018 othersjackhughes hot tamales 😍alexturcotte it should be public knowledge that Jack is just staring at this picture right now

liked by jackhughes, meganjones and 2,846,018 others
jackhughes hot tamales 😍
alexturcotte it should be public knowledge that Jack is just staring at this picture right now.
^^^jackhughes fuck off
meganjones let's go get away
^^^elyssacooper they say, what they gonna say?
^^^meganjones have a drink, clink, found the bud light
lukehughes you sure you don't have a younger sister?
^^^quinnhughes leave the poor girl alone. she already has to deal with Jack
fan I wish I looked like her
^^^elyssacooper girl you are so beautiful!
sportsillustrated magazine cover?
^^^elyssacooper 🤫🤫

 she already has to deal with Jackfan I wish I looked like her ^^^elyssacooper girl you are so beautiful!sportsillustrated magazine cover?^^^elyssacooper 🤫🤫

(Tagged elyssacooper)

jackhughes summer
liked by elyssacooper and 102,739 others
elyssacooper my heart
lukehughes Ellen for pic creds
trevorzegras nasty day 🔥
devilsfan his first post in months and it's his gf 💔
fan couple goals