3

Jackhughes
Cant wait to see you at the game tonight.
Elyssacooper
Good morning to you too.
Jackhughes
Good morning. Would you want to like hangout after the game? Maybe get some food?
Elyssacooper
Yeah, that sounds fun
Jackhughes
Great see you then

"Megs! I need to look hot tonight!" Elyssa yells across the apartment.
"Sleep now, outfit later" Megan replied groggily.
The game didn't start for another 9 hours. It was a Monday, so Elyssa decided to get up and do some work. She spent hours on her laptop, answering emails, talking to her manager. She was starting to work with Gucci for her look for the next Met Gala. It was only 5 months away.
"Food?" Megan came out of her room. It was around 3 pm.
"I could eat" Elyssa shrugs.
"Chipotle" Megan decides without even having to ask Elyssa.
"Delivery. I'm not going to pick it up" Elyssa tells her. Megan responds with a silent thumbs up.
Once the food got there, the two girls sat and watched Impractical Jokers while they ate.
"Oh shit it's already 5" Elyssa says, checking her phone. They both hop up off the couch and rush to get ready.
Elyssa put on some red cargo pants with a simple white cropped T-shirt and white air forces.
"He asked to hangout after the game megs. Does that mean just the two of us? Are you coming? Is he gonna bring a friend? I'm scared" Elyssa tells Megan as they drive out of the city toward New Jersey.
"Lyss relax. I'll hang if you want me to. If not, I'll leave" Megan tries to calm her best friend.

elyssacooper posted a story