6

Jack😈
Good morning:)
Lyss
Good morning 😊
Jack😈
You coming to my game tonight?
Lyss
Is that an invite?
Jack😈
Yes it is
Lyss
I'll see you there. With Megan of course
Jack😈
I expect nothing less. Meet me at the locker room after?
Lyss
Sure. Play good!
Jack😈
Will do

Elyssa sat in her bed on her phone for a while.
"What's the moves tonight?" Megan comes into Elyssa's room.
"Devils game?" Elyssa asks hopeful that her best friend would agree.
"Yeah that'd be fun. But tomorrow we're going out." Megan states.
"We haven't done a Saturday night out in a while. So yes" Elyssa agrees to Megan's plan.
The day went by quickly, the girls already leaving for New Jersey.
Elyssa sat in her seat and watched Jack warm up. She watched as he moved his glove to his mouth, chewing the tip of the middle finger. She thought it was adorable.
"What are you smiling at?" Megan nudges her, bringing Elyssa out of her gaze.
"Nothin" Elyssa shrugs, hoping Megan doesn't see her blush.
The game goes by quickly, the Devils taking the win. Elyssa and Megan make their way back to the locker room to meet Jack and Ty.
"Hey" Jack smiles, seeing Elyssa waiting for him.
"Good game" Elyssa says as the pair hugs.
"Thank you" Jack says, letting his touch linger on her back after the hug.
"You guys just want to come to our place and hangout? I really don't feel like going anywhere" Ty asks.
"Yeah sure" Megan says.
"I'll text you the address" Jack tells Elyssa as they begin to walk their separate ways. Elyssa nods in return.
"If they don't have food I'm not gonna be happy" Megan jokes as the two sit in the car at a red light.
"Oooo, let's make cookies" Elyssa suggests.
"Lyss, they're two guys living together. I highly doubt there's going to be any baking supplies" Megan reasons.
"True" Elyssa groans. The girls meet Jack and Ty in the parking lot, walking into the building together. Ty unlocks the door, letting Megan and Elyssa in before him and Jack.
"Wow, nice place" Megan says looking around.
"I will admit, it's not what I was expecting" elyssa jokes.
"And what we're you expecting?" Jack asks.
"Honestly, a pigsty" Elyssa says.
"Hey" Ty cries, offended. Elyssa and Megan laugh.
"I don't mean to be a rude guest but I'm hungry. Do you guys have anything we can cook?" Megan asks.
"Feel free to look around the kitchen" Jack offers.
"Thanks" Megan says, walking into the kitchen, opening cabinets and drawers. Ty leaves into his room to put his stuff down and change.
"Wanna see my room?" Jack offers.
"Sure" Elyssa follows him into a bedroom. There is a wall with a large window overlooking the river and Manhattan.
"Woah" Elyssa gasps. Jack laughs at her reaction. "That's like the best view of the city I've ever seen"
"I know right" Jack steps behind her, standing only inches away. She turns around, not expecting to turn right into Jack. He places his hands on her hips.
"Hi" she smiles at him shyly.
"Hi" he smiles back. They hold eye contact for what felt like hours, but in reality it was only a few seconds. They both begin to lean into each other.
"Dude come on, we're gonna watch a movie" Ty says from the outside jacks room. "Oh shit. My bad" Ty apologizes once he sees the pair. Jack and Elyssa laugh at Ty's embarrassment. They follow Ty out to the living room.
"How's pasta sound?" Megan asks once she sees Elyssa and Jack.
"That's fine" they agree. Ty turns on the tv.
"Let it shine!" Elyssa suggests.
"What?" Ty asks.
"You've never seen let it shine?" Megan almost yells from the kitchen.
"No?" Ty wonders what the big deal is.
"Oh my god. We have to watch it now" Elyssa declares. Ty stares at Elyssa with the remote in his hand. "On Disney plus" she tells him. He turns on the movie and the group sits and eats the pasta Megan made.
Elyssa pops up out of her place next to Jack, "I might be a buss boy, but you just got served" she says with the movie. Jack watches her, smiling like an idiot. The group claps for her as she returns to her seat. She sits next to Jack, curled into his side with his arm around her waist. Ty and Megan notice this, giving each other a look.
"Another movie?" Ty suggests. The rest nod in agreement.
"We're picking it this time" Jack tells the girls. Ty gets up to make popcorn for everyone as Jack scrolls looking for a movie. "21 Jump street." Jack decides, clicking on the movie. Everyone settles back down as the movie starts. Elyssa finds her eye lids growing heavy. She closes them, resting her head on Jacks chest, listening to his heartbeat and breathing.
"Is she asleep?" Megan asks after the movie ends. Jack strains his neck to look down at Elyssa, "uh yeah" he says quietly. Jacks heart starts to race. He's considering telling Megan that Elyssa can just sleep here, with him, but he's not sure if Elyssa would be ok with that.
"I really don't want to wake her up" Megan groans dramatically.
"She can just stay here?" Jack says hesitantly, "I can take her back tomorrow."
"Good idea" Megan quickly agrees.
"I'll show you out" Ty offers.
"He got the hint" Megan whispers to Ty as she walks with him toward the door.
"Guys not a total idiot" Ty responds before they both say good night and Megan leaves.
"She told me that you got the hint" Ty tells Jack as soon as he returns to the living room.
"Yeah?"
"Yeah man." Ty says, dapping Jack up before going to his room.
Jack slips out from underneath Elyssa, sliding his hands under her, lifting her off the couch. She stirs awake slightly.
"Close your eyes" Jack coos. She does just that, cuddling into his chest. A few seconds later, he lays her under the covers on his bed. Leaving her there as he gets ready for bed. He removes his shirt and crawls next to Elyssa. Mindlessly, she rolls over to be next to him. He pulls her into his side as she lays her head on his bare chest. He rubs her back up and down as he lays there staring at the ceiling, the idiotic smile returning to his face.