25- you're macking on my brother

Comenzar desde el principio

"That's the men's." JJ pointed out.

"It really doesn't matter right now," she pushed JJ into the bathroom, hoping maybe Rafe hadn't caught up and didn't see what direction they went in. They scouted out the bathroom frantically looking for empty cubicles but unfortunately for them, they seemed to all be full. Equally, unfortunately, Rafe saw them and had now cornered them in the locker room section of the bathroom.

"Hey, what are you doing in the locker room?" Rafe asked smugly. He pushed JJ into Kelce's arms, repeating cinema night when he had him in a headlock. Stevie ran to help but got stopped by rafe who wrapped his arms around her and carried her to the side of the room. "Don't do something stupid." he smiled at her disgustingly as he pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Don't touch her," JJ shouted, remembering what Stervie had told him about the golf course. One of Rafe's goons held her back as Rafe turned his attention back to the blonde.

"Aww do you like her?" He laughed condescendingly. "Hold him still. What-- what do you think? Four iron, right?" Rafe pretended like he was setting up a hit in golf. "Keep his head still. I'm setting this up."

"Very Rafe of you Rafe." Stevie interrupted from the corner of the room. Stevie hated feeling helpless. She couldn't do anything but use her voice, "Six on two?"

"Please stop talking," Rafe scowled as JJ kept wriggling to get out of the hold, "It's very disrespectful whilst I'm trying to hit a ball."

Rafe insulted him further, noticing the cuts and bruises on his face, like Stevie did, likening him to his dad resulting in JJ spitting at his face which made Stevie smile. Luckily a security guard got to the group before Rafe could properly hurt them. "Gentlemen- and you" He looked a bit stunned when he saw the Routledge girl, "sorry... Miss," He corrected himself. "Is there a problem?"

"Pardon me, officer. No, there is not an issue-" JJ started spewing all the world that came to his mind without thinking it threw.

"No, there is an issue." Stevie started working out a plan. If all went well they could get escorted out by the guard, which could stop the kooks from coming after them. "We got a criminal trespass in progress here. Beep call it in."

"Blatant disrespect of private property." JJ realised what the girl was doing and was impressed by her thought process. "We're in violation of all kinds of shit, sir. Escort us out of here. You got me," JJ held up his wrist ready to be cuffed. The man simply to his arm and dragged him out of the room, Stevie following shortly behind.

"You're looking spiffy too." JJ kept talking which Stevie knew was going to get him in trouble, "Your Powerpuff girls have fun."

"Stevie, you're still hot for a pogue," Rafe shouted, making Stevie's skin feel hot and mouth feel itchy like she was having an allergic reaction. Without hesitating, JJ launched out of the guard's arms ready to fight Rafe.

"JJ stop," Stevie called from beside the guard. JJ almost got to Rafe, ready to punch the shit out of him for all the things he's done to the girl he loves but the guard caught his arms and dragged him away. He kept dragging him out into the open party earning multiple gasps from guests.

"What happened?" Kie pulled Stevie aside. She was following JJ out of the party but instead stayed with Kiara on the verandah close to where Mike and Anna were dancing.

"Rafe." Stevie sighed. The two watched as JJ made a song and dance of the situation. He pointed at Rose and gave her a shout-out as well as drinking other people's drinks. There was something freeing about how much he didn't care.

"Let go of him!" Kie shouted at the guard, much to the anger of her parents, "You can't just boot him. I invited both of them. I am a member of this club." Kie drew attention to Stevie's presence. Before Kie's parents or the security had any time to react, JJ made a mess by pushing the guard into the table and yelling for his fellow pogues to join him. Stevie took Kie's hand and they ran to their favourite boys with a weight lifted from their shoulders.