Chapter 6

On the Remnant-4 Space station Ruby was overseeing Amber's training with a Squad of Commandos known as Fennec Squad as Amber was currently in the simulation room.

Ruby: So far she's been doing really well

Fennec: Yes. There's no doubt about it that she'll make a great soldier

This is RC-78-6786 also known as Fennec the leader of Fennec Squad. He has the standard Clone Commando armor with Orange markings and three claw like markings on his helmet.

Ruby: And how goes our Prisoners?

Aeth: So far Cinder Fall has been very cooperative with us. But for the green hair one she's been quiet since she's been captured.

This is RC-66-6617 known as Aeth. His Clone Commando armor is a darker shade of white to almost looking grey with Sky blue markings and has two arm bracers that are a Sunny Orange.

Quiver: We have Birch and Phoenix keeping an eye on her

And this is RC-50-0514 known as Quiver. His Clone Commando armor is a dark grey with black shoulder pads, has crimson red markings and has a red marking on his Left shoulder pad that looks like a Quiver.

Ruby: Good. Keep monitoring them and continue to overlook Amber's training

Fennec: Yes Ma'am!

Meanwhile at Beacon. The Academy's still undergoing repairs as the Clones have set up operations all around Vale.

In the cafeteria Teams WBY and PNR are at the cafeteria that is still ongoing repairs, the Students are being served food and doing their daily activities.

Yang: Ugh, I hate this!

Blake: Yang get over it, there's nothing you can do.

Weiss: And don't think you can start another fight, they already put Aura Cuffs on you and that collar points to a collar around Yang's neck will alert them if you tried anything else

Earlier Yang tried to fight some of the Clones approximately ten times and would always get stunned and detained by them. She had also tried to fight Ahsoka as she had blamed the Jedi for "taking" Ruby away from her, but Ahsoka kicked her ass without even using the force or her lightsabers. So now she's in Aura cuffs and has a collar around her neck that tracks her every move.

Pyrrha: Weiss is right, with those Aura Cuffs you don't have your Aura or your Semblance, so don't think you can start a fight with the Clones. Plus that collar will alert them of your every action

Ren: Plus Yang, if you fought one. The rest will swarm you.

They all nod and look around and see Clones of the 636th and a squad of 157th Clones patrolling the area and keeping an eye of things, they also see outside a Venator Cruiser that landed in the School as it drops off more troops.

Yang: That's the problem! It's these Clones, they all have his face! I already hated seeing that Faker's face now I'm seeing it everywhere.

Blake: Yang! Adam was going to stirke us both down, if it wasn't for them or Ruby we would've been killed by him!

Pyrrha: And let me remind you, they saved all of us from the Grimm, the White Fang, and the hacked Atlas Robots. Show some appreciation for what they did Yang, they're even helping out in fixing the School.

Yang: I still don't like it! I don't like any of it! He's still the same weakling we all know! He calls himself a General and yet he led all of his so called Clones to their deaths! He's not a leader, he's a fake, a coward, a weakling, and the same can be said for his Clones! They even lost the war, goes to show that they mean nothing that they all died for nothing what a disgrace, they are just as useless as him!