Chapter 5

Yang wakes up in a rush before realizing that she's in a bed in the medical ward, She looks around and sees multiple students all resting in their beds, some are awake while some are still sleeping. She looks at her arm and sees that the one that had been cut off had been replaced by a new prosthetic arm. But at this point she didn't care about it as she looks and sees Blake beside her awake reading a book to help her pass the time.

Yang: Blake?

Blake looked up from her book before realizing that Yang was awake.

Blake: Yang, you're awake

Yang: I am, but where are the others?

Blake: Outside, they're all safe. Come on let's go.

Blake and Yang then left the medical ward and were met with the sight of multiple Clones all patrolling the area, they see that the Shock Troopers have arrived and are helping out with patrols.

Yang: Wait, what's going on? Who are these people?

Blake: Well these guys saved us Yang, a group of them came in just before we were killed and saved us.

Yang: Wait really? Where did they even come from?

Blake: I don't know Yang, but it's best if we find where Weiss and the others are.

Yang: Right.

Blake and Yang see a group of Shock Troopers walking past them, Yang went up to the Shock Trooper who's wearing a Pauldron.

Yang: Excuse me, do you know where our friend Weiss is at? She has white hair and blue eyes

Shock Trooper Officer: If you're looking for her, she's over there with the Headmaster and teachers with a group of students.

Yang: Wait, your voice sounds-

Blake moves Yang forward to not cause any more problems. They head to where the others are at.

Yang: What was that about Blake?

Blake: I don't want you making a scene here Yang, I don't want you bursting out in anger and doing something stupid in the middle of an area filled with Military soldiers.

Yang: And what makes you think I'll do that?!

Blake just gives her a deadpan look with a "Are you seriously asking that?" look on her face.

Yang: What? I can control myself!

Blake: No you can't, and I don't want us getting in trouble because of you. We're still in detention for what happened on the highway.

Yang: ......sighs Fine

They continue walking, Blake watches a squad of 332nd Clones bringing in the White Fang who surrendered, she can see a lot of bodies laid on the floor that are covered in cloth. She's upset and ashamed of what the White Fang has done in Beacon and Vale.