Chapter 3

Both Jaune and Ruby head down to the Hangar Bay followed by their Commanders. Once they reached the Hangar Bay, they are met with hundreds of Clones.

Jaune can see all of them are from different legions, due to the color of their armor. He even sees some specialised units are here as well, including some ARC Troopers and Clone Commandos that he recognized.

For Ruby she was looking through a Datapad that was given to her by Shroud and so far they had more than 250 Venator Class ships boarded up in the Station. But according to Switch including the ones that recently appeared there're more than that now.

Then they saw a bunch of clones that for some reason felt familiar to them all, but what was strange was that they were all wearing Phase 1 armor.

Shroud: Why are they wearing Phase 1 Armor?

Nova: I don't know Shroud, but we'll get our answers soon

This is CC-0250/50 known as Nova, he's the Marshal Commander of the 157th Nova Company. His armor has Pyrrole Orange markings with a Hazard Symbol on his left shoulder pad as his shoulder pads are a darkish Yellow, he has a single Antenna and rangefinder along with a Jetpack strapped to his back. His weapons are Two DC-17 Blaster Pistols.

Ruby approaches two Clones who were wearing Phase 1 Armor "You two, identify yourselves"

Denal: Sergeant Denal of the 501st Legion, Ma'am!

???: I'm CT-782, called Hevy!

Jaune: Wait Denal? Rex said that you and a Clone named Koho died in the Devaron System?

Ruby: And Hevy along with the other two members of Domino Squad were killed back at the Rishi Moon along with three other Clones

Denal: That's right.....we died, but somehow we were brought back to life

Hevy: O'Niner is with us as well Ma'am

Ruby: Do you know you were brought back to life?

Hevy: Negative, we just all woke up in a Venator-class Star Destroyer with Coordinates to this sector