Chapter 4

It's chaos all over the city of Vale, the Grimm were starting to overrun the entire City and the White Fang have attacked both Vale and Beacon Academy while the Huntsmen and the Atlas Military are trying to deal with them while also fighting the hacked Atlesian AKs.

In Beacon Academy Team CFVY, Ren, Nora, Weiss, and a couple of the other Students including Team SSSN are dealing with the hacked Atlas Paladins but are having a hard time taking them out as they were slowly getting surrounded by the Hacked Atlesian robots.

Coco: I'm almost out of ammo!

Neptune: And we got more of these Atlas Paladins heading our way!

Yatsu slashes his sword and cuts a AK in half while Velvet projected a copy of Jaune's old weapon and fights off a group of AKs.

Ren: We need to fall back! There's too many of them!

Velvet: We can't, they got the whole place surrounded!

Weiss: Then we need to think of something!

As the AKs and Paladins close in, all of a sudden a couple of rockets hit the Paladin as they explode into pieces.

Sun: What the? Where did that come from?

Nora: Guys look!

Everyone looks up to where she was pointing and sees a few LAAT Gunships making it's descent towards Beacon.

As they fire their lasers and rockets at the Paladins while in the other Gunships, they fire their Laser Turrets at the White Fang and AKs

The Students see three Gunships land in front of them as the doors open and Clone Troopers of the 636th Legion, 410th Shadow Company and 340th Infantry head out.

Crocea: Go! Go! Go! Move it!

The Clones of each Legion head out of the Gunship as they're lead by their respective Commanders as they engage the AKs and the White Fang. Due to the advanced armor and weapons of the Republic, the AKs and the White Fang all go down in one shot, while the Dust Bullets merely bounce of the Clone's armor.

Miló: Everyone spread out and take out those AKs!

Myrt: You heard him men! Move!

Clones: Yes sir!

While the Commanders lead their respective Legions and secure the Academy, Crocea and Storm head over to the Students along with Shroud and Myrt.

Coco: Thanks for the save, you guys Atlas or something?

Velvet: I doubt it Coco, judging by their color scheme they don't look anything like Atlas

Crocea: Don't worry, everything will be explained soon, but we need your help in securing the area.

Storm: There's still Grimm and White Fang left in the area and we got to deal with them.

Weiss: Wait, why does your voice sound familar?