THREE

𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

I never anticipated for a blood-colored envelope, sent to me with my name etched on it, to alter my life the way it did.

It wasn't from St. Helios Preparatory; I already received that letter two days ago. There was no indication of where it came from or who it sent from. Still, I tore open the anonymous envelope out of curiosity.

I know you remember what happened four years ago.

Selene Moon, your reputation was completely ruined because of that rumor released by the gossip website at St. Helios High. You remember what it was called, right?

Saint or Sinner.

A clever play on the saint in St. Helios High.

You must have wondered for years who was behind Saint or Sinner. I know the plenty of girls who had their reputations ruined did. After everything I found out, I'm here to tell you who.

Theodore Jeong, Kyro Kang, and Zayden Tran.

Surprised?

Three of the most wealthy and cherished princes of high Asian society were behind the scandals created by Saint or Sinner, but they've gotten away with it for years. In fact, these three were so worshipped that no one would blink an eye if you told anyone at St. Helios of what they've done to the poor girls.

Saint or Sinner was famous for the entertainment it brought. Revealing their identities and roles in the website would only make them more popular, more loved.

But you? All those girls who suffered your fate?

They've been shunned and ridiculed because these three were bored.

It's about time you gave them a taste of their medicine, isn't it?

Expose them the way they exposed you.

By the time I finished reading, my hands shook and my heart rattled in my chest. I wanted to vomit. Quickly, I thumbed through the two other pages in the red envelope. One was a document proving the involvement of the three with hidden account logs. These logs were hacked and retrieved by someone skilled. As promised by the letter, the three accounts to the website were each made under the name of the three boys.

Theodore Jeong, Kyro Kang, and Zayden Tran.

Their names burned into my mind, etched in hatred.