First Time(R)

Sexual actions so beware.

Percy slowly kissed Nico's lips, moving up to more hover over him. He could feel Nico's body tucked up into his side. When the kiss broke, his boyfriend sighed quietly through his parted lips. Nico moved to Percy's apartment two ago, and they still haven't been gifted the time to do anything in their shared bed beyond kissing and sleeping.

"Do you have any boundaries?" Nico asked his boyfriend awkwardly. Percy slightly shook his head. "No. Do you?" Nico put on a face of thought, then said, "don't bite my ass." Percy laughed and leaned in for another kiss.

They both moved carefully, gently caressing shoulders and feeling each other's hair. But as the kiss got more intense, their legs tangled together with the need to get closer and their hands began to linger in more scandalous places.

Percy's hand went to the brim of Nico's shirt and slowly pulled it up, feeling his soft, pale skin while doing so. Nico moaned when Percy's fingertip rubbed over his nipple. They broke the kiss, and Percy pulled Nico's shirt over his head. Nico rolled over on top of Percy so he was between his legs.

Nico started to kiss his boyfriend's neck while Percy's hands roamed around on the other's back. Their hips pressed together causing them both to moan. Nico helped Percy take his shirt off, then continued down his chest.

Percy's breath quickened as Nico went lower. Nico undid Percy's pants then pulled them off along with his boxers. Percy's dick sprung free, causing Nico's pale cheeks to flush pink. He took Percy's shaft by the base, then stuck the head in his mouth. Percy moaned as Nico sucked him off, gripping the pillow when he felt Nico's tongue lick over his tip.

Percy knew he would come soon so he stopped him. Nico came up and kissed his lover. Percy laid him on his back and palmed him through his black jeans. Nico bit his lip as his jeans got tighter. He then sighed in relief as Percy undressed his lower half. He pumped Nico's member while he got the lube from the nightstand. Percy groaned at the sound of Nico's moans.

"Ready?" Nico nodded and got on his hands and knees. Percy looked at Nico's tight, pink hole. Nico moaned loudly at the sudden feeling of Percy's tongue licking his hole. Nico buried his face in his pillow to muffle his pleasure filled sounds. (Failing while doing so.)

Percy continued to pleasure Nico, working his tongue inside him. He contemplated nibbling at Nico's balls but thought better of it. Once he was satisfied by the number of noises Nico was making, Percy used some lube he bought the night before to slick up his c*ck. 

"Percy," Nico said, his voice had a lustful ring to it. "Can we do a different position?" Percy sat back on his heels, "of course. We'll do whatever you want." 

Nico got up, giving Percy a view of just how hard he really was. The son of Hades grabbed Percy by the shoulders and pushed him gently to the mattress on his back. Nico positioned himself up over Percy's hips. The green-eyed man lifted an eyebrow. His boyfriend was a power-bottom... he loved it. 

Nico rocked back a forth, letting Percy's tip run across his hole a few times before slowly baring down on it. He relaxed his muscles and breathed, just like he does with he's pleasuring himself. He rested on top of Percy's hips for a moment, allowing himself to get used to it. Meanwhile, Percy just tried to stay still under the pleasure of Nico's tight insides. 

After a minute, Nico opened his eyes to look at the man he loved, checking in to make sure everything is okay. Percy ran his hands up Nico's thighs, Nico responded by raising his body up slowly. 

Percy gasped and clamped his hands on Nico's hips. He heard his boyfriend moan above him and used his grip to help him out. Nico cupped his own hands over Percy's as he lowered back down. Their bodies worked together to form a rhyme. Nico would move and readjust himself to get a better angle, reaching those places inside him that delivered the most pleasure. 

Once Nico found his prostate, Percy would clamp his throat to silence his moans to hear his boyfriend. After a few thrusts, Nico was nearly screaming at the sensation. It felt so good it made his eyes tear up and for the life of him, he couldn't stop moaning. Everything was building inside, making him quiver with his oncoming orgasm. 

Percy thrust his hips up, his back arching as he came suddenly. His eyes were closed but he heard Nico come as well, his hot seed landing on his chest. Nico rode out his climax, gasping for air, his muscles aching from the tightness. 

He stopped and pulled himself off Percy, the two lovers collapsed beside each other. They panted and cuddled.

"Did you like it?" Percy asked Nico after nuzzling into his hair. Nico managed a nod before he was out cold.

Percy smiled and pulled the covers over both of their tired bodies, then fell asleep.

Vote if you liked it. Request if you want. Comment your thoughts. Thanks for reading!