"We haven't brushed our teeth yet,"

"Is that the reason?"

Nanon nodded.

"Then what are you waiting for? Come, brush your teeth and let's do it after that. I might teach you something else as well." After this Ohm stood up from the bed and winked at Nanon before entering the bathroom.

Nanon stepped in the bathroom taking his time. He sighed when he saw Ohm had almost done his morning routine.

"I'm not doing anything you can't look at." Ohm teased him. "Or are you disappointed baby that you couldn't-"

"I am not a pervert like you. I am relieved that I didn't have to witness something."

"What thing?" Ohm spread the toothpaste on Nanon's brush and handed it over Nanon.

Nanon immediately started brushing to avoid answering it. Ohm smiled while covering his face with the shaving foam.

"Let me wash my face." Nanon pushed Ohm a little.

Ohm steped back and wrapped his arms around Nanon when he was done washing up.

"What are you doing?" Nanon asked in shock.

"I need my kiss now." Ohm demanded.

"Finish shaving before that."

"What if I won't."

"Then I won't kiss either."

"Is that so?" Ohm tried to steal a kiss and Nanon got some of the foam on his face while refusing him. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door on their bedroom door.

"Ohm, Nanon, may I come?" Mother Angela was standing outside the room.

"Yeah Mom, please." Nanon said, sticking his tongue out at Ohm, who was looking a little disappointed at the timing of his mother.

Ohm came out of the bathroom following Nanon.

"Good morning Mom," both greeted together.

"Good morning," their mother said, "I think I should come later." Then Princess Love entered their room with a collection of outfits for men.

"Why?" Ohm asked.

"Because we neither want to ruin your romantic moments nor our morning by witnessing it." Love answered.

"What are you talking about? We are just washing up." Nanon said hastily.

"Yeah, I didn't even get my morning kiss." Ohm said in whispers for which he received a glare from Nanon.

"It's fine Nanon. After all they are married, Love."

"But mom-"

"I won't take long, I have chosen some outfits for you. I want you to select one of them. As you know honey, the weather there, becomes a little cold at the night."

"You choose baby," Ohm told Nanon.

"Yeah P'Nanon. You choose it. He will be roaming shirtless as usual." Love stated looking at her brother.

"Hey!! I always wear proper clothes. It's just I love to wear the clothes he chooses. Dad does the same. Whatever mom tells him to wear he wears that gladly. When Nanon does for me what mom does for dad it feels like the life I have dreamt to have with my life partner is turned into reality. You won't understand it now but later you definitely will."

Queen Angela smiled and Nanon blushed on this statement of Ohm.

"P'Nanon," Nanon looked up at his sister in law. "Why didn't you give him a shirt to wear?