Chapter 16: Who is the Real Delinquent? 

Start from the beginning

     "You have no proof." She laughed and rolled her eyes. "I suggest you to go ahead and just quit the team before something worse happens."

     I instantly felt the heat coming off my body. "I fucking swear to you if you threaten me one more time it's the last thing you will do." I said getting in her face only inches away. "Back the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone." I said through clenched teeth then stepped back, went around her and walked out of the bathroom.

     "Hey where you going." I heard her say as she chased after me. She ran up to me and pushed my left shoulder.

     I screamed out in pain as tears quickly formed in my eyes. It took all but two seconds for the pain to disappear as my adrenaline and anger flooded my mind. I quickly turned around, balled up my fist and punched the bitch square in the nose. Before I new it I was pulling back to punch her again. It's like I blacked out and I wasn't even in control anymore, however my anger had taken over. I think I got three punches in before I felt a hand grab my right wrist and pulled me back.

     "What the hell is going on here?" Reuben's voice bombed.

     "That little bitch punched me." Tiffany cried out holding her face. That's when I saw it for the first time. She was bleeding, I had punched her nose so hard it was bleeding.

     "Katherine you march yourself to the principals office right now." Reuben growled and let go of me. Before he could say anything else I turned around and started to walk away. "Tiffany you go to the nurse and when you're done there I expect you to be in the principals office too." I heard him say and then started to fallow me.

     Once we made it to the office I sat down without saying a word as I heard Reuben start to talk to the principal. I tuned them out as they talked for what seemed like forever. That was until I saw Ben walk in eyes immediately falling on me. He had anger and disappointment written all over it. He quickly went to Reuben and the principal to find out what happened. Funny that no one was asking me.

     It wasn't that long after Ben came in that Tiffany and who I assume were her parents walked in. I guess they went to the nurse first to see their daughter.

     "Kensington!" Tiffany's Dad all but screamed our last name. "Your delinquent sister probably broke my daughters nose! You will be paying for this and we will be talking to our lawyer. It's already bad enough I have to deal with your brother dating my daughter now I have to deal with this little shit hitting my kid for no reason!"

     "O'Malley I suggest you to watch yourself. Number one you will not ever call my sister another name or else I will be paying for you to have a nose job too.  She got her punch skills from me! Two from what I have seen your daughter started this. My sister had every right to defend herself!" Ben growled stepping closer to the man.

     "Bull shit my Angel would never do anything wrong." He narrowed his eyes.

     "Well the video says different." Reuben spoke up crossing his arms as his scowl shifted to Tiffany's Dad.

     "What video?" He asked looking from my brothers to the principal.

     "Okay gentlemen please have a seat so we can talk about this in a civilize manner." Principal Campbell said. Everyone listen and sat down. "Okay so if we pull up the video you can see the girls coming out of the bathroom and you see Tiffany push Katherine." He said as we all watched the video.

     "That is the side that has Kat's wounds. Tiffany pushed her right on the wound which you can see a bit of because she is wearing short sleeves. Even if she wasn't and you couldn't see it Tiffany knew she was hurt there because it happened when Tiffany failed to catch my sister in cheer." Ben glared at Tiffany and her Dad.

     "That was an accident." Tiffany whined to her Dad.

     "That's not the point though." Principal Campbell said folding his hands on the desk. "Since Tiffany pushed her this is considered a fight therefore both girls will be suspended for three days."

     "We understand and we are sorry for Katherine's behavior today. We will be having a chat about what's the appropriate thing to do when put in this situation." Ben nodded towards the computer screen that was paused on Tiffany pushing me.

     "You will be hearing from my lawyers!" Tiffany's Dad shot daggers with his eyes to Ben.

     "Mine will be on stand by for it." Ben replied with a straight face looking un-phased. "Let's go Kat." Ben said and stood up waiting for me to do the same.

     As I started to stand the door flew open. " PRINCIPAL CAMPBELL WAIT! THERE IS SOMETHING YOU NEED TO HEAR! TIFFANY IS NOT INNOCENT!"