"Maa I thought you left me again."

"I didn't kanna" She says by clearing his hair which is falling on his face.

"Why you were not present when I wake up?" he questioned her.

She smiled sadly and hugged him.

"I can't present beside you forever baby, you shouldn't cry for that too. You are a big boy dear" she says by looking at me.

I looked away.

"But why mumma?"

"Because you become a big boy kanna. Comeon let's get you freshen up baby  now." yazhini says while taking him inside the roomi I too followed her.

"Have this towel baby
Just call me out once you finished your bath. Mumma will be waiting outside okay." she says by handing him the towel.

But he grabbed her hand and nods as no.

"What happened baby you always wanted to bath by yourself right?"

"But now varun wants his mom to help him in bathing." he says at her. To which she smiled and grabbed him in her arms nad took him inside the bathroom even I too followed.

She first turned on the water from the tap and walked inside the kitchen to bring the hot water which she heated on the stove.

With that she undrressed varun and started to bath him.

"Varun kanna no no" She shouted as Varun started to splash the water on her.

"Mumma mumma" he shouts as she tried to grab him who is trying to escape from her.

"Kanna stop there" she shouts and finally grabbed her in her arms and put him down.

I kept looking at them where both Varun and yazhini is very happy. As varun and yazhini were playing.

'You missed these all arjun. Just look at the duo, what all they were doing. You were never a part in any of this arjun. You were nothing but a waste Arjun. You ruined your life along with theirs'

"Mumma papa" varun shouts by showing his finger at me.

"What papa, varun" yazhini asked him who drenched in all this chaos.

"Mumma, papa is not all drenched
Its only you and me" with that Varun splashed all the water from the mug on me.

"Varun" yazhini shouts.

"Varun stop, your papa will scold you" she shouts but he again splashed with one more mug full of water.

My whole dress is drenched now.

Gosh.

I looked up only to see my son who is smiling cheekily.

"Kanna you did a wrong move now" I says and grabbed him in my arm.

"P.. Pa. Papa lea.. Le.. Leave me.. Am so.. Sorry" varun shouts.

But all I did is putting him in the bucket with a full of water.

"Haaa papa, you" with that Varun again splashed a one more mug of water.

With that we both started to play the water fight.

"Appa am tired" Varun says while showing me his arms. I laughed and took him out of the bucket in my arms.

I looked at my right side only to see yazhini who is smiling by seeing us.

But when her eyes noticed that I looking at her, she concealed her smile instead looked angrily at me.

"Come let's dress you up Varun" with that I took him outside.