4

-

-

The room stayed eerily silent. Not a single movement, or breath could be heard.

Everyone glanced around at each other, unsure of what to do.

The Thinning? What does he mean by that.

"The Thinning is a simulation of sort, that my fellow team created. That will take place here in this arena," Calix motioned around the steel sanctuary.

The room then began to feel with more dread than before. The tension heavy and weighing us all down.

Realigning my gaze higher up, a room filled with men and women in white lab coats chattered around and fumbled with computers, as well as, other various equipment.

They were behind a glass that surrounded the entire top part of the arena.

Focusing my gaze completely to the advanced technology organized on desks and tables, I squinted my eyes and felt my chest become heavy.

Each computer highlighted each and every person that was taking and thrown in here against their will.

I strained my neck as I looked for the computer that highlighted my aspects.

Name, age, height, weight, strengths, weaknesses and personal attributes were listed in each of our personal folders.

As I laid eyes on mine, my brow's furrowed slightly at what was listed for me.

The computer read the following;

-

Name: Faye Sinclair
Age: Unknown
Height: 5'5
Weight: 113

Strengths: Unknown
Weakness: Unknown
Personal Attributes: Unknown

Family/Close Relations: Unknown
Recent Legal Guardian: Deceased

-

Unlike everyone, my folder only consisted of my name, weight and height. Other aspects were listed as unknown, other than the information of my last legal guardian.

Curiosity seem to not only get the best of me, but others as well — including of the fancy fuckers with lab coats.

I'm going to call them Calix's puppets, to keep my mind off of what they really are.

Some of Calix's puppets surrounded the hologram computer that contained my personal information.

Many of them whispered, and pointed below towards me with shrugs and curious glances.

I assume many of the people that were in the same position as me read over my information too.

As everyone's gazes burned the sides of my neck and body. Calix continued to inform us of what was to come, and I took this as my opportunity to study every individual's strengths, weaknesses and personal attributes.