Open Book -Soukoku/Multi

Start from the beginning

"Gin told me I could tell if you ever were being slick"

"WAIT WAIT AKUTAGAWA! THERES VALID REASONING!"

"Nauh, you had thing with him and then also fucked his sister... I think he has alright to be mad"

"HELLO???" Higuchi said what everyone though "YOU WHAT-"

"You aren't any better... well, at least you and Ryuu didn't.."

"ME AND AKUATAGAWA ARE MORE PLATONIC THEN ANYTHING! WE DO NOT GO PAST BOUNDARIES! I am also a denial lesbian"

"Can we back track to Dazai actually liking chuuya?" Kyouka made dazai aura darken "...Nevermind"

"They been like that since teens" Hirostu made osamu groan "Dazai never had been more openly childish when Chuuya joined"

"This is not the conversation"

"What is not the conversation?" Chuuya voice joined, coming inside with kouyou, Gin, the president, Mori and Elise "Also why is tachihara beaten up?"

"He deserved it" Akutagawa was sipping his drink "He decided to fuck my sister"

"The slugs hair looks like a rat nest"

"Be quiet or i will throw hands"

"... Not gotta ask" Fukuzawa shook his head "We have everyones food but there seems to be a serious conversation?

"Atsushi" Kenji grinned "just been spilling tea"

"I am too tired of their bullshit" The tiger huffs "Oh right, Yosano has been flinging with Kouyou"

"BRO??? THATS WHAT YOU MEANT!?!"

"I told you later didn't I? why don't we go back to Dazai?"

"NO NO NO! WE ARE GOING TO EAT!"

"No" Mori found it amusing "Lets finish this dazai talk"

"Shut up, you already know"

"Ohhh" Kouyou giggled as Chuuya raised an eyebrow "I see i see... Your lies got caught"

"You are making me curious"

"It is nothing slug"

"And I am suicidal Beautiful, what did you say?"

"......"

"Why are you all looking at me?" He watched dazai go hide behind Ranpos desk "I..."

"He really can't take compliments" Atsushi sighs "You never called him that openly"

"Ahh, I couldn't give two shits. I call everyone nicknames"

"Mhmm... You are the most honest person in this room surprisingly"

"not even kunikida??" Fukuzawa honestly chuckled at that "Wow"

"You seen is women ideal list... I don't know what you expected President"

"Wait, so you aren't honest?" Tankazi asked "When and about what?"

"Thats not important unless you want me to say things you like hidden"

".... Nevermind"

"Is it about you and my boy?"

"nahhh, everyone already knows we get hang out sometimes chuuya-san... Also, Did you know Dazai adores your hair?"

"ATSUSHI SHUT UP!"

"Nobody told you to hide like a gremlin... Its your own fault you say everything opposite cause you don't know how to produce it into words. That was directed at you chuuya"

"I know you tend to lie a lot with me. I literally forced stuff out of you when we were younger... So does that mean you love me? since you are always saying I hate you?"

"Don't you say it too?"

"Yes. I hate him for making me care so much"

"....."

"I can keep listing too but not important"

"This is how you tell you are older then Dazai" Elise giggled in "You two are the same as ever!"

"To make dinner even more awkward, nobody here is a virgin"

"WAIT!" Dazai shot up "KUNIKIDA????"

"My sex life isn't important for your information. Also, why aren't the kids your first choice?"

"Cause i know he was excluding Kenji and Kyouka. They are too awkward with each other as it is... They literally just got together"

"wait, when did you get layed atsushi?"

"Gin, why is that when you speak?"

"I am actually curious too"

"Which one?" he looked at the president "Man or women?"

"IM SORRY!?!" Chuuya voice cracked to not laugh "YOU HAVE HOES???"

"It certainly wasn't me the last time I checked. You had experience already"

"JUUICHOIRO!?!"

"Ahh... Don't worry about that"

"NII-SAN WHAT-"

"You where the first male i fucked though" The chaos was amusing to atsushi "I fucked lucy"

"FROM THE GUILD??? THE ONE WHO WORKS DOWN STAIRS!?!"

"Yes kunikida-san.... Listen, partners i had in bed arent as much as Dazai-san. Well, his male ones are one digit though"

"You act like i would want to stick something up my ass"

Atsushi gave him a look, slowly pointing at chuuya. Dazai threw a hard candy at him as laughter broke out again. The ginger was even dying not caring about it at all. This was too golden to not... he didn't care that he was blushing at the though; he would gladly do it. He messed around with dazai in the past but they never fully had intercourse-

"Tiger" Akutagawa gave him some hot cocoa "here"

"oh! Thank you RyuRyuu" The laughter was calming down with the food getting passed "Make sure you eat"

"Says the boy who didn't ask for anything... You are eating out of mine"

"Okay, okay"

The End!

(sorry for mistakes)