𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐍

Jane gets to the game after Stiles calls her and tells her Liam went up against The Beast and is hurt. 

She runs into a classroom, and seeing Liam laying on the teacher's desk as he groans. 

"What should we do?" Jane questions. "Stiles!" She says as he looks about to pass out. 

"Okay. Scott does this with pain. He could trigger it. Pain makes you human." Stiles tells her. 

"He's already in pain!" Jane exclaims. 

"Right, okay, but maybe adding a little more could help take away the pain." Stiles suggests as Liam starts groaning again. 

Jane puts her hands gently on his chest. "Take away his pain." She whispers softly to herself. She grabs his cheek with her right hand before kissing him softly. 

Liam immediately kisses back, forgetting about the pain for a moment as they haven't kissed or talked in a while. 

Stiles watches the black veins appearing on Jane's cheeks as she takes the pain at the same time as she kisses her boyfriend. 

Jane slowly pulls away as Liam lets his head fall back onto the desk. He breathes heavily but can feel his healing starting. 

"Okay, next time I'll kiss him." Stiles comments. 

Jane looks at Stiles, smiling slightly as she lets out a chuckle out of amusement. "Yeah, tell me about it. I like bi Stiles." 

🐺🌕🦈

Jane gets out of the classroom and leaves Stiles and Liam after having to assure them both repeatedly that she's fine on her own. 

Jane walks silently and carefully through the school, trying to find The Beast without getting killed or before it finds her first. 

The Beast then comes out and claws her making her let out a piercing scream that turns into a roar. Then it takes off. 

Jane lies on the floor of the school's hallway and keeps groaning. She tries to stand up but fails and falls back down. 

"J-Josh?" Jane breathes heavily, seeing the Chimera in front of her as her eyes are wide. "What are you...doing here?" 

"I came for you. Oh, God. What happened to you?" Josh questions worriedly before picking up carefully as she keeps groaning in pain before carrying her out of the building. 

🐺🌕🦈

Jane gets home to her apartment, seeing Jordan there. "Jane?" 

Jane turns her head to his eyes. "J-Jordan? What are you doing?" She says as she limbs slightly. Jordan's eyes widen before he rushes towards her and supports his baby sister. 

"Jane. Jay, you okay? It's The Beast, isn't it?" Jordan questions. "You know what? Doesn't matter. We're getting out of Beacon Hills. I'm dangerous. And I don't wanna be alone. I probably should, but-" 

"You want me to come with you? Jordan, I can't. I've got my pack. I'm in the Chimera Pack. I'm either in it or I die. I don't wanna die again. Please, don't let me die again." Jane begs. 

"You're not gonna die. Theo isn't gonna be a problem. I'll protect you, okay?" Jordan speaks and takes a deep breath. "I can't lose you again, okay? So, don't die. I'm sorry, I knew I was distant and too focused on my job. It won't happen again, I promise. Losing you...it changed me, Jay."

Jane looks at her brother stunned. "Jordan, I-" 

"No, it's okay. You don't have to say anything. Just promise me I won't lose you again." Jordan tells her. 

"You won't lose me." Jane promises and smiles softly. Jordan smiles back before hugging his baby sister. 

After that, they pack a few more bags before getting to Jordan's car. His private car and not the deputy car. 

Jane mentally apologizes to all her friends, her packmates and her boyfriend, Liam. But Hayden was right. Their older siblings can't survive without them and they need to be the two Chimeras' first priority.