𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒

Jane and Isaac meet up with the pack and Mason behind the school, between the school buses. They discuss Donovan and Tracy Stewart. 

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder. It was night terrors." Lydia tells them. 

"Well, now she's the night terror. Especially since no one can find her." Stiles points out and Malia glances at her boyfriend. 

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable..." Scott trails off and looks over at Mason. "Except for you." 

Mason turns to Scott, speaking after a minute. "Oh, I'm sorry." He starts smiling enthusiastically. "This is all just mind-blowing. You're a kitsune. I don't even know what that is." 

Kira lifts her shoulders slightly. "I'm still learning." 

"Liam, we said you could tell him. Not invite him to the inner circle." Stiles tells the beta. 

"Uh, I'm in the inner circle?" Mason questions. 

"No." Liam, Stiles, and Isaac say in unison. Stiles and Isaac share a look. Jane smiles slightly, seeing how they grow to tolerate each other. 

"Guys, look, back to Tracy. She's just one lone wolf. We can find her." Scott speaks. 

"One lone serial-killing wolf." Malia corrects the alpha. 

Jane furrows her eyebrows slightly. "How are we even sure she's a wolf? I mean, we've all had kanimas, kitsunes, a nogitsune, a pack of alphas, werecoyote, and werejaguar. And whatever reason why I was on the Deadpool. I mean, who knows what's next?" 

Everyone glances at Jane. Scott frowns slightly, seeing Jane's point. 

"Jane has a point but...Uh, Tracy only killed one person, you know. The other two were mauled. What do we do when we catch her?" Stiles questions.

Malia glances at Scott before looking over at her boyfriend. She lifts her shoulders slightly. "I say we put her down." 

Malia and Lydia share a look and then Lydia shares a look with Kira. Mason looks between them before speaking. 

"Intense," Mason comments with a small nod. 

Stiles looks over at Scott, glancing slightly at Jane and Isaac as both of them look tired of this already. He rolls his eyes at the sassy duo. 

"Guys, let's concentrate on catching her first. We'll figure out the rest later." Scott announces. 

Isaac and Jane share a look before both look at Malia, who looks back. She sends them a small nod and they return the favor, agreeing on putting Tracy down when the time comes. Jane doesn't wanna be a killer but Tracy is unstable and a danger to Beacon Hills. It's one supernatural creature against a whole town filled with innocent humans, werewolves, kitsunes, and werecoyotes. 

🐺🌕🦈

Mrs. Finch hands out the results from the test that showed whether they should take AP Biology or not. 

Mrs. Finch places Scott's test result on his desk. "Nice to see where your priorities are, Scott. Since you have such a good grasp of the subject, how about you lead us in a review of last night's reading." Mrs. Finch gives him a nod. 

Scott looks up at Mrs. Finch. "Uh...Sure." He opens his biology book, marked yellow by a highlight pen. 

Suddenly Scott glances to the side, seeing Liam waving at them to come from the open door. Mrs. Finch takes back Scott's attention by calling out his name. 

"Scott?" Mrs. Finch questions with crossed arms. 

"Sorry, just looking for the page." Scott apologizes as he flips through pages in the biology book. Scott glances at Liam again, who keeps waving for him to come.