𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑

Stiles and Jane follow Scott through the McCall House. 

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could," Stiles speaks as they walk through the living room. 

Scott glances back at him. "But you didn't tell him about Liam?" He questions. 

"You barely told me about Liam," Stiles states. "What did you do with him anyway?" 

"He's upstairs." Scott simply answers. 

Jane furrows her eyebrows. "Doing what exactly?" She questions. 

Scott stops at the first stair step of the stairs and turns around as he looks down at the humans. "Lying down." 

Stiles and Jane share a look before giving Scott a slightly confused look. 

🐺🌕🦈

Scott opens the curtain to the bathtub, revealing Liam covered in duct tape. The Freshman keeps panting as he looks up at the three Juniors with wide eyes. He starts grunting muffled. 

His groans get louder as Stiles closes the curtain. The three go over to Scott's bed and sit down. 

"So you bit him," Stiles speaks up, looking at the wall in front of him. 

"Yeah." Scott simply answers. 

"And you kidnapped him," Jane adds, just hoping her brother won't find out about this. 

Stiles glances at Scott. "And then you brought him here." He looks ahead of him. 

Scott turns to Stiles and Jane. "I panicked." He whispers. 

"Yup" Stiles makes a grimace. "This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" 

Their heads snap to the bathroom as they hear muffled cries. Stiles turns his eyes to look at the wall again. 

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck." Stiles speaks. 

"I know" Scott states softly, and glances at Stiles. "Which is why I called you. Both of you." He glances at Jane too. "So, what do we do?" Scott questions. 

Stiles sighs and turns towards Scott who's already looking at him. 

🐺🌕🦈

The two male Juniors place Liam on a chair as he lets out a muffled grunting. 

"Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Stiles speaks. 

Liam nods and Stiles glances at Scott, hinting for him to take off the duct tape of Liam's mouth but when the werewolf doesn't do anything, the Stilinski boy takes action. 

Liam lets out a painful exclaim as Stiles removes the duct tape from his mouth. He grunts as he looks up at the three Juniors. 

"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles questions. 

Liam looks up at him, shaking his head. "Not really." He confesses. 

"Good. That's good." Stiles speaks. 

"I don't understand either," Scott confesses, looking like a confused puppy. 

Jane points at Scott, agreeing with him as she frowns slightly in confusion. 

"Maybe you should tell him," Stiles advises Scott, pointing at Liam. 

Liam glances between them. "Tell me what?" He questions.