"Dr. Merlot, from Merlot Industries right?" Foley asks, getting nods from RWBY. "Shit, we got a crazy scientist with them." He groans.

After the revelation that dr. Merlot is still alive, RWBY was on edge that they have to face that wacko again. While the Americans are worried that this 'Dr. Merlot' was in some ways Doctor White, but with the Nazis.

"Well that's seems to be a problem." Ramirez said annoyed.

"You said it. Also did anybody notice where those Panzers came from, despite the fact that they were behind the Grimm?" A Private asked.

"Well," Foley began."both the Grimm and the Nazis came from the North-northeast from here, so there are probably that way."

"And I believe your right about that." Trevor said as he and Connor and Jessica overheard on what they were saying. "However, we need to follow the tracks, but that would lead to an ambush."

"Well Corporal, we can agree on that." Connor said before looking around. "Listen Up men! We got a shit ton of work to do so I don't need to have anything that's bull coming out of your mouth. Some of you have to be recon to find out where those Panzers came from and the others will help building up the base. So, any volunteers?"

"We'll go commander." Said a man with a blue paint on his face who was with his squad.

"Okay Scott and his squad are One, anyone else?" Connor asks.

"Here sir." Trevor said to Connor.

"And us as well." Ruby said as she and the others are walking towards the Commander. Some of the Americans were hesitant to bring them into battle but there was one more who will go to them.

"We'll go!" Sargent Folly yelled out with his squad.

"Okay the Huntsman and Charlie company will be joining Scott and Trevor for the recon. Everyone else is to help defend and upgrade this base MOVE OUT!" Connor ordered.

Suddenly all of the Americans, including Trevor, was on the clock. Checking their weapons, vehicles, and making improvements on the base. The Remnants are going with Charlie company and Trevor. They quickly entered the vehicles and we're follow the tracks of the now destroyed Panzer Brigade.

____________________________________________________________________________

"So can you tell us your names?" Ruby ask. It was the first time they even ride a vehicle that belongs to someone else, let alone another military that didn't teleport.

"Well, I'm Scott, Scott McTavish." The blue viking painted man announced. "My friends over here are John Franklin, Ivan Bolkov and I think you already met Shakeel." He continue which Shakeel nodded while the other either waved or grunted.

"My name is Sargent James Foley, and I have these men to run by. We don't usually call out our names in that battlefield but you need to know. The one in that hat is David Haggard, the one with the glasses is Terrance Sweetwater, and the one over there is Mark Ramirez." Foley announced his group which did the same as the first squad.

"Well, we can tell you our names, but something tells me you already know." Jaune said to them.

"That's because we need to have info of you guys if we ever went to war with each other." Ivan said in a deep voice.

"What!?! Why would you-." Ruby shouted before Scott interrupted her. "It's because that Atlas was the only military here and we are very different from each other. Hell, if we meet anytime sooner, Atlas would have declare war on us manly because we value freedom and liberty." He said before explaining the Remnants on their culture.