Naseem mocked him and we both shut them up, "Hasnain you're social right? maybe you can track it down? that might do us some good?" I said, Hasnain nodded, "Maybe we can find some faults on the page."

"It's better if we start working on it now, before they post something more personal." Haider said, everyone agreed.

Naseem clapped his hands, "Fine, you and Haider track the page down, and i'll be Kainaat's personal security plus bodyguard." He said, standing with pride.

"You dumbass, the more you're seen with her, increases the chances of more stalking." Haider said, pulling him down.

Hasnain turned to me, "We'll try getting this down tonight, just stay safe and stay with this dumbass— i know more news about you two would come in but atleast he can keep you safe incase someone attacks you." Hasnain assured me.

Naseem patted his back, "Thank you my son!"

"We'll meet here tomorrow, at this exact location, incase we find something— scandalous." Haider cleared his throat before saying the word scandalous in a dramatic way.

Everyone bid goodbye, me and Naseem walked back to our next lecture.

~

"I'm home!"

I yelled, letting everyone know that i'm home, which was obvious, my dad wasn't home as usual, so i heard shuffling coming from the kitchen, "Mom?"

She came out wearing an apron, her hair collected back in sweat, she panted and wiped the sweat off, complete mess.

I put my bag down, "You okay there hun?"

My mom sighed, resting her hands on her hips, "Not at all, tried this new scotch cake recipe and i kinda— kind of! burned the bottom, plus my pan has melted in the oven and i'm trying to figure my life out." She ranted and sat down on the sofa.

I laughed and she sulked, "It's okay! i'll get another tray for you— and i'll clean the pan." She smiled and blew me a flying kiss to which i made a disgusted face to which she knew i was joking.

Making my way up my room, i opened the door and without wasting a minute, i dived in my bed.

Slightly yawning at how tired i was, these couple of days have been pretty— tiring.

My phone dinged but i didn't want to check it, since i was already sleepy and tired, unless another notification popped up, i had my eyes shut.

More notifications started popping up, my phone dinged repeatedly making me even more annoyed, i hit my mattress and picked up my phone to check it.

What i saw next, made my legs shake.

Unknown: you look so beautiful in a sports bra.

Some number had texted me, until i scrolled down and there was a photo— not just an ordinary photo but a photo of me in the changing room, in a sports bra, taking off my shirt.

Not just one photo, there were multiple photos, either of me in the Library, some with me studying alone in the class, one with me silently sleeping.

But another one, it showed me and Naseem.

I had my hands on either side of his face, it could be used wrongly in so many places, i was smiling at him and it even looked as if i was kissing him.

But what hit me was that someone was clicking photos of me in just my garments.

I scrolled back up to that photo, and my phone dropped in my lap, the scars were clearly shown on my abdomen and chest area, my hands shook.

My breathing got steady as i put my hand on my chest, to try and calm myself down.

Who was this person and what did they want?

Now everyone would know what i had done to myself, Hasnain will hate me even more, Haider wouldn't be comfortable speaking to me and—

Naseem.

He would be dissatisfied at me, tears brimmed in my eyes as my heartbeat rapidly began beating in my chest, i was having a panic attack.

My cries suddenly started became louder, my mind went in a strange frenzy, my body is on the internet, the whole school might see it.

I yanked my hair in frustration, not daring to get back on the chat with that weirdo who had been
following me, i threw my phone away as my lips were quivering.

It felt like i couldn't breath at the moment, now i felt scared in my own home, my head turned, scrutinizing every part of my room incase there were any cameras, i had become paranoid with just a few photos.

Suddenly, i thought of calling Naseem, i grabbed my phone and clicked on his number, impatiently waiting for him to pick up as tears rolled down my
cheeks.

I bit my nails anxiously, he was taking a while to answer, but he did soon.

"N-Naseem?" My voice cracked.

"Kainaat? what's up?" He answered, my words fumbling around, i couldn't speak as my voice would crack, "Naseem someone just sent me photos of me— they took disgusting photos of me, i'm so scared i'm so afraid right now." I cried to him.

Not refraining from telling him the truth, "What? did you answer?" He asked, a hint of worry in his tone, "No i didn't, my hands are shaking i'm not even daring to look at those eerie messages again." I spoke.

"Okay good, Kainaat don't cry alright?" He assured me calmly, i sobbed again, "Please come
here Naseem i can't get a grip on myself, i feel like dying—"

He spoke in between, "No Kainaat! you're going to be okay alright? i'm coming there soon just stay calm for now okay?"

"O-Okay, please come soon i'm afraid someone's
watching me now aswell!" I said, he told me to calm down and he'll be over in a minute, i cut the call and leaned my back against the bed, hugging my knees as i slightly hiccuped from crying.

I dug my nails in my knees, hoping the photos wouldn't end up for everyone else to see, i just wish Naseem would come soon before i lose my mind.

Naseem after finally getting to come over at Kainaat's house:

LMFAO ANYWAYS‼️

This was a strange chapter! pray for Kainaat's peace y'all, girl doesn't have any these days😂