04 | Impurities.

"So you're finally agreeing to going out with us?"

I closed my locker door and looked over to an overwhelmingly excited Kiran, "Yes! My mom said to—" I clear my throat.

"Kainaat if you don't break out your bubble you won't experience the WONDERS of life." I mock my mom's voice, Kiran chuckles.

"You look and sound exactly like your mother." She adds, "But i don't want to get drunk— remember the last time, I was barking at a man?"

Kiran starts cackling, She was laughing so hard tears had filled her eyes, "Okay shut up." I say.

As i was trying to get her to shut up, Someone bumped into me—

My knees immediately hit the concrete floor, They jolted in pain, I closed my eyes for a split second to take in the pain, "Fucking asshole!—"

Kiran gets me up and i look up to the person who pushed me, "Ah what a lovely surprise!" I sarcastically state.

Naseem looked at me up and down, "Wormtail you should get your eyesight fixed." He adds, His fangirls start laughing.

I roll my eyes, Wiping some dust off my bruised knees, "Can you leave us alone?" I say to Naseem, Who had been practically standing there.

Kiran clasps onto my arms, "Let him be."

He finally spoke up, "Wormtail i don't think you should be ignoring my calls and texts, i get really bored without you."

When the almighty decided to land me on this damn earth, He definitely wrote Naseem's name in the list of my enemies, Partially he definitely is the first on the list aswell.

I roll my eyes and take Kiran's hand, But Kiran pulls me back, I cocked a brow, "Kiran let's go." I say, She stands there.

Her eyes gazing towards naseem.

Annoyed, I called her out once again, "Kiran let's
go!" She lets go of my hand and walks up to Naseem, I kid you not!— She didn't even break eye contact!

She swiftly whispered— Which was loud enough.

"Would you want to hang out with us this afternoon? Everyone's going! It would be a blast with you aswell."

My eyes popped— She did not just invite Naseem to our hangout!

Naseem smirks, "I'll be there— See you later sweetheart." He winks before walking away, My nostrils flared, Eyes going bloody red.

She still stood there, eyes going cuckoo over Naseem, "Kiran what the actual fuck!" I yelled, Snapping her out of her dreams.

She flinched, "So what? It'll be fun! all of us with Naseem." She smiled, "That's it! I'm not going out with you guys!—"

Her smile dropped, "No! Kainaat you can't do that!" I crossed my arms, before walking away, She yelled and ran after me, "Kainaat! Please!"

~

Kainaat and her friends were eating lunch in the cafeteria, Well Kainaat was still pretty upset that Kiran invited Naseem— knowing damn well Kainaat hated Naseem.

"Kainaat you can just ignore Naseem." Hasnain suggested, I roll my eyes while munching over a piece of pretzel.

"Kiran i'm never forgiving you for this." I add, She just slumped back on her chair, "Hasnain told you to just ignore him." She says casually.

I bang my fist on the table, "I'm not coming anymore." They all turn to look at me, "What?" Hasnain asked.

I shrug, "If he's coming— I'm not."

What actually upset me is that Kiran didn't even seem fazed by the fact that she had upset me, She was just ignoring it left and right.

"Kainaat if he tries to pick a bone with you, I won't let him off that easily— just trust me." He says, slipping an arm around my shoulder.

He sent his adorable smile my way, Making my face lit up instantly, "Fine, let's hangout at my house." I say.

Haider spoke up, "Yes!"

~

"Yona!"

My friends immediately went over to my cat, She was just trying to get a nap, "I wish your mom was here she would've made some fritters for us." Haider sulked.

I smack his head, "I can cook too."

We all went up my room and my friends immediately hogged on my bed, "So what do you want to wear?" Kiran questions me.

"I have no idea! i want to look good but comfortable." Kiran yawns, "Honey we're going out! not camping."

I sigh, "Just go through my closet and pick something for me." She excitedly clapped her hands and went over to my closet.

Her face expression changed, "Why is everything so neutral in here? where are the colors!" She shouts, Hasnain chuckled.

And for the next hour she kept throwing my clothes left and right, in search of a good outfit.

While the three of us just devoured our snacks.

She suddenly screamed, "What the fuck did you scream for woman?!" Haider says covering his ears, "I think i found the perfect outfit." She says.

I look up, "I don't have too many revealing clothes— so what did you find?"

She shakes her head, "I'm not going to show you but!— shit it's seven already? Naseem might be coming soon so you have to immediately change into this!"

She throws the clothes at me, "Good thing we don't have to impress someone tonight." Hasnain said giving Haider a high-five.

Suddenly my phone rang, before i could check it— Kiran picked it up, "Hi Naseem!" She squealed, I roll my eyes, why is he calling me?

She paces around the room with my phone in her hand, "Yes! Sure we're getting ready so we'll be down soon! okay bye." She finally hangs up.

After hanging up, Her face had a glow on it, "Oh my god Naseem calls you?" She says, "What?— No! He texted me once or twice!— I don't know! i just don't reply to him."

She nods, "Okay go and change he'll pick us up!"

I finally go inside the restroom, and look at the outfit Kiran had picked for me.

"Fuck! It's too revealing."

I'll just keep pulling the skirt down.