Ch-4 -l i f e-

- Aditya & Siya‐

•●•●•●

Aditya fixed his tie and glanced at the mirror before nodding to himself

He was undoubtedly anxious. He really is. He gave it a lot of thought. He will give it a try because he is aware that either this choice will make his life better or he will regret it too much. His mother's sparkling face appeared in front of him, and he had no idea how much effort it would take for him to engulf himself in the task and ensure that his father's dignity would not be compromised for his sake. He cracked a smile. No matter what it takes for him to fulfill this obligation or his commitment to his parent as a command. He had decided to take a step into a brand new world, seeking a little support from his own innermost being and a little from his mother's soothing words. Perhaps for her.

Aditya's affection for Saumya, his mother, was something he could never take away from her. Saumya loved her kid just as much as Aditya loved her. Saumya was well aware that his son would do anything for her and that if such circumstances arose, he would choose her superior to death. Aditya used to be the Shekhawat Family's sweetheart, but a few instances, a few occurrences, and some unfortunate events drove them to be here, isolated and ruptured from the inside.

He snapped from his thoughts and shook his head, walking downstairs, and his home felt silent. Again. He eyed the kitchen once he reached the dining table.

The housekeeper in her fifties, Archana, caught his eyes. She is the oldest woman who has been present for the bad jokes, breakfast, lunch, and supper in this house over the years to observe the separation this family currently shares. She gave him a feigned smile, which he also returned with a smile of his own. He and Aadhira endorse Archana as a mother figure. Saumya Shekhwat, who treats her equally to her older sister, had seen them moving around and conversing with their parents.

Archana walked towards him with a plate of poha. She placed that plate on the dining table.

Aditya's eyes went towards the kitchen again to witness another person like the other day, but after a minute, no one came out. He gestured towards the kitchen, wondering about his mother.

"Saumya isn't here, Aditya Baba." Archana understood that the child in front of her was all in search of his mother.

"She didn't come today in the morning. She had a fever."

Aditya felt his body adapting to the coldness as same as much this house holds. His feet stumbled towards his mother's room.

He was embarrassed and ashamed of him to go to his mother's room. With this, he knocked on the door. Twice. His face lost color, & frightened when the knob of the door knocked and opened, revealing his father, Amit Shekhawat.