Ch-2 -B r o k e n f r o m s t a r t-

A/N 🎶 : Play baarish lete aana remix till 🦋 emoji.

--aditya & siya--

'°•'°•'°•

"Adi, stop

"Adi, stop."

"Catch me if you can, di." He heard his voice reversed back to his 8-year self.

"Aditya bhaiyya, please stop. I am tired." Aadhira panted and stopped in her track. She looks at her brother & her elder sister chasing each other.

"Adityaaa."  He heard a horrified squeal.

Aditya was jolted out of sleep. His hand was across his face as he inhaled oxygen while keeping his eyes closed. In the frigid December weather, he had some sweat stains on his forehead. He sighed and slipped his face to the nightstand, where a clock was kept. It's time read exactly one thirty-five. He grabbed the sleeping tablets from the drawer and gulped them along with drinking water from the nightstand. He relaxed, his eyes still open, gazing up at the ceiling of his chamber.

His focus turned to the door knob as a shadowy figure that vaguely resembled him peered inside.

"Mom. Stop peeking around. I am awake." Aditya hissed.

Saumya Shekhawat was tensed, tensed about his son. Who seems to be like a hard shell from the outside shows to behave like a mature man, obviously twenty-nine years old. But her motherly instinct was well aware that Aditya is still a kid who still gets nightmares at night.

Saumya gently tugged the knob and took her steps towards his bed. Aditya was by now sitting on the bed.

"Why are you here and that too awake, like it's already been 10 AM?"

Saumya settled down on the bed in front of her son. Aditya's eyes moistened when his eyes met his mother's glossy ones.

"And why the hell do your eyes have those immense tears? Did dad say something to you this much night, Ma?"

She just kept looking at him before caressing & ruffling his soft hair.

She chuckled, "Look at your hair. They were like this from the start—

"We are not talking about my hair, Ma. I am asking you something?" Aditya voiced.

"Until when?" She continued.

Aditya stared at her.

"Until then, you will hide this from me, huh?"