Ch-3 -w o r k a n d f a m i l y-

-rehvaani & kiaan-

'•°'•°'•°

7:54 PM, Sapphire-Ink Architectural & Planning, C-Scheme, Jaipur

Founder & Managing Director- Ar. Rehvaani Malhotra is written on the cabin plate.

If you glance around the cabin, the winning certificates and lined-up prizes in the single drawer that was made just for them will capture the most attention. Sapphire-Ink, in the Pink City of Rajasthan, possessed an aura that was properly powered.

Let's look back on Sapphire-early Ink's years. It began as a one-hall temporary office with only 3-4 staff members, including the founder, and a great deal of worry of failing to build a brand that would be recognised by the top Design Studios of 2022.

Rehvaani had a right hand on her temple, massaging her forehead, which was giving her tough competition in completing her designs.

"Rehvaani?"

She sensed someone near the cabin's glass door. Her attention went towards the source of the voice, which had intrigued her chain of thoughts and pulled her out of it.

"Those layouts are ready?" Her eyes went toward the piece of paper kept under her palm with a pencil aside to it, which her co-worker pointed out.

"Those layouts-

"It's still some left." She let out a sheepish smile, Ira nodded her head in agreement.

Rehvaani sighed as she watched Ira go back to her desk.

After half an hour, Rehvaani was all done with the designs. It was already late as per her daily schedule, but those designs had asked for her attention a long time ago. Glancing at the screen of her, she watched out with her tote bag embracing it around her shoulders, giving a nod to Ira, smiling at other employees, and making her way home.

"Yes, Mom, I am coming home."

"And why are you there? You should have informed me, na?" She held her phone with the help of her shoulder, making sure not to drop it, trying to find the keys to her car in her bag.

"I am still in the office, It will take 35-40 minutes to reach."

"See, I told you. There is nothing in the fridge." Rehvaani laughs at her mother's childish tone. Frowning at her bag, trying to remember where she had kept her car keys.

After a struggle of 5 minutes, she was successful in finding her car keys, sighing, and glared at her bag as if her bag was huge well.