Ch-1 -S w e e t T h i n g s-

--shivansh & meera--

●'○~'○~'●

"Here is your order

"Here is your order." Shivansh gave the customer a slight smile and handed over to her the packet filled with the "sweet things" most famous cupcakes.

"Sweet things" was his peace—a place filled with love, sweets & desserts. The aroma of melted chocolate with honey is all over the place. Blessings of his father.

She took the packet and bowed her head a little, and turned back.

Shivansh sighed and went toward the entrance. He turned over the board to close.

"Jagat uncle, did you order the required things?" He settled down on one of the nearest chairs and sighed, asking the 47-year-old Jagat Nath who used to work for them.

"Beta, they told me that they will be delivering those parcels and order the day after tomorrow."

Shivansh nodded and took his belongings with him and walked out before bidding goodbye to Jagat Nath and checking all his other bakers.

"Bhaiyya, Kal subha tak mein 2 order lage huye hai. Unka kya karna hai?" Aman, the youngest of all bakers, asked Him out. 

Shivansh was quite impressed when Aman made his way to Sweet Things just because of his passion for Baking & Cooking. His eyes sparkle when whenever he talks about making something sweet and delicious for himself and his loved ones.

Without any other sequences, Shivansh didn't make any wrong choice in choosing the passionate people around him.

He always wishes to have courageous people around him to make him believe that still there are people who know what a dream is, what it is called to dream of something for which you have to defeat the whole world against you.

"Are the orders big?" Shivansh questioned Aman, and he nodded.

"Then, in the morning, let's do it." Shivansh smiled and went away towards his ebony-colored Thar.

-

"Maa. Where are you?" Shivansh settled down on the couch and a half—yelled in frustration to his mother on the phone.

"Yeah. Can't you just be a little gentle on the phone, please? Your voice is already too broad, Shivansh." His mother taunted him back.

"I am shopping right now. Don't disturb me. "

"Shopping? That too right now?" Reva's son asked her out with a pout.