snore

Ameera's POV

  I was asleep on the couch, on top of Huey, dreaming about Huey. As we're getting married in my dream and we're signing the married papers at the courthouse, all I hear is a loud snore in my ear but my state of unconsciousness persist. So does the snoring. I woke up and just stared at Huey, initially I was annoyed but at least I know what I'll have to deal with when we move in together. I got up and picked up the empty plate we ate our nachos off of. Then I went to the kitchen, washed the dishes, swept, mopped, I wiped off the kitchen table, cleaned out the fridge, washed some more dishes, then I came back to the living room and straightened up a little bit. As soon as I sat down, the door opened and my mom walked in "Hey Mir!" I waved back "Hey mom.." she went upstairs and I turned off the TV, snuggling back up with Huey.

  I think I can get used to his snoring... it's a little bit comforting. Having him with me, feeling his breath in my ear, hearing his snore, feeling his heartbeat, overheating from his warmth. I kinda like this. I- I could do this every night for the rest of my life. I slowly start falling asleep again and the next thing I know, it's like 2 am. I woke up and Huey was sitting up on his phone. I got off of him and he looked at me "You didn't have to move.." I nodded "Yeah I did, I couldn't feel my leg.." he leaned over and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled "Do you wanna go sleep in my bed?" He smirked and looked at me and then back at his phone "Sure.."

  I went upstairs and he followed me. I went into my room and he sat on my bed. I changed into some shorts and a tank top then I just looked at him "No outside clothes in my bed.." he blinked "What do you want me to do?" I shrugged and laid down "Figure it out.." He just stripped down to his boxers and laid next to me "You just wanna see me naked.." I rolled my eyes "You're.. not naked." He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close "Close enough.." I smiled and turned to kiss him "Go to sleep.." He bit his lip "Yes mommy.." I stared at him and turned back around, going to sleep. Well, I tried.. I had been asleep for hours, I wasn't really sleepy anymore.

Huey's POV

  I don't know WHAT'S happening in my brain right now but I need to go home. Ameera turned back to me and stared "I'm not sleepy anymore. I'm just bored." I nodded and looked around. "I think I need to go home.." she pouted "Why?" I sighed "Nigga, I clearly have something going on, I literally just called you mommy." She nodded "Well uh, okay. Bye then.." I sighed "You don't want me to go?" I sat up and she shook her head "You'll be okay." I smirked "You're teasing me.." she just looked at me "I am not, You'll be okay."

  She sat up and pulled out her phone, scrolling through her Instagram. Then I saw something that bothered me. I saw a notification pop up from Cairo- 'r u up??'. See, I used to like Cairo, he was my best friend. But he dropped me for no reason and we got into a fight and I haven't talked to him since. He's still mad at ME, I don't care about him. But why  is he texting Ameera at 2 am or... whatever time it is. I would say "I'm not the jealous type" but I am. She pressed the notification and said "no" and then she looked at me "You wanna make your buddy jealous?" I nodded and she just started recording. Then, she got in my lap and kissed me again and again. and she sent him the video. He was.. pissed

[yoo wtf? is that huey??]

{yea 😩😩}

[aight aight, good night, luv u]

{...cool}

  She laughed and turned her phone off. Then she looked back at me and kissed me again "You gon' be sleepy at school.." I nodded and held her waist. I cannot even express the endless amount of love I have for her.. She's giving me butterflies. I just don't know what's going on with me. "Ameera, get off of me. You're ruining my life-" she kissed me "Hush.." I nodded slowly "Yes mommy." she got off me and laid back down "Good night." I giggled "you tease me.." she shook her head "I do not! Sleep child." I snuggled her and started dozing off...

Ameera's POV

  Now he's snoring in my ear again. Eventually I fall asleep and the next thing I know it's the morning. Huey's gone but he texted me a beautiful good morning paragraph, detailing how he went home but he'll be back to get me for school. I got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face, picked out my outfit, and did my make up. Then I changed and went downstairs, grabbing my backpack and opening the door, where Huey was standing with flowers for me. "When did you have the time to get those?" he just handed them to me "Don't worry about that. Just take them." I smiled "Are these English Roses? Where did you get these, this is my favorite flower, it's been my favorite since we were kids..." He smiled "Don't worry about it! We gon be late for the bus and you know Ruckus isn't going to wait-" I hugged him "You know I have a car, right?" He looked at me "You've been letting us ride the bus and walk-" I smiled "I didn't want to make Riley jealous... but, Riley's not here, is he?" I put the roses in a vase and grabbed my car keys. We got in my car and I drove us to school.