Part - 2 Out of the mist.

Magsimula sa umpisa

(His current location on the ship, the bow)

He was on a warship, a German one, by the looks of it.

It was way too big to be an Admiral Hipper,

And it couldn't be something like a Scharnhorst class.

The H-Series was never built,

This was a Bismarck class, it had to be!

A Bismarck class battleship?! None of those are even afloat! How could he possibly have gotten here?!

He had to be dreaming!

He immediately tried to pinch himself, to wake up.

He pinched himself hard, his fingernails digging into his skin.

Nothing.....

Either he must be sleeping really hard, or he wasn't in a dream.

Something then came to mind.

This was a Bismarck class battleship....

And he never saw one before, mainly because they were all destroyed.

Perhaps a little tour of the ship would be okay, not like anyone could get hurt,

Speaking of people on the ship, if this was a Bismarck class vessel, it would have to have at least some 2,000 men aboard.

Usually they would be running around doing their duties, but they were nowhere to be seen.

The mist then started letting up slightly, improving Daniel's visibility in the area surrounding him.

The bridge of the Bismarck became more visible, the stark windows and drab gray paint differing from the light-tan wood of the deck planks.

But something was off....

He squinted,

A figure could be spotted moving around behind the glass viewports, of the bridge.

He wasn't alone.....

——————————

A Few Kilometers away.

Slight time rewind

A young woman in a Black coat stares out over horizon,

Giant spiked icebergs petrude out from the otherwise flat surface of the water.

She kept eyeballing the surrounding area, as if looking straight through the horizon,

Truth is, she could.